17. Caught

Recap

He was about to talk to me, but I seen something behind him and before I can grab the person or even tell him that someone was here and was behind him I felt an awful pain on the back of my head and I fell straight to the ground.

The last thing I heard before my eyes closed and I went into darkness was a woman's voice.

"Third Times The Charm sweetheart," and I blacked out.
------------
  April's Pov

Aaron dragged Blaze off, but he stopped and kicked him in the ribs making Blaze groan in pain.

"Hey you idiot don't hurt my man," I yelled at him while dragging this fat bitch to the car.

We both got them tied and put inside the trunk.

The stupid bitch didn't even wake up, I guess I hit her to hard oops.

Aaron got in the car while I got in the drivers seat and took off down the road.

We pulled up to an abandoned warehouse, got out, and dragged the two inside.

"I want to handle this stupid bitch by myself so take him to another room," I said to Aaron while smiling evilly at Blaze's new interest, or whatever you want to call her.
-----------
  Vanessa's POV

I shook my head slowly and opened my eyes to see nothing but everything blurry.

"Oh lawdd I'm going blind help me Jesus," I said while opening my eyes slowly again to see everything clearly.

"I thought I was going blind for a second," I said out loud to myself and turned my head to see April retarded ass staring at me.

"Ahhhh bitch you can't be just sitting there like that scaring people," I said while finally realizing my ass tied up.
-----------
  April's Pov

"Shut up bitch, you think you can come here and take my only source of money?" I yelled at her and slapped her right in her face.

"Really, so you only want Blaze for his money?" I laughed and she hit me again.

Just wait until she let me go.

"Yes and you want to know something else?" She shrugged her shoulders at me.

"I'm pregnant with his baby," I laughed at the hurt in her eyes, but the hurt left so quick and it was replaced with something else that made me scared.

"Well I'll leave you be and you can have him, just remember karma is a bitch so I'll let her get you but lords knows I want to kill your ass," I admit I was super scared so I let her go and made sure she left before I got to relax and go see my Blaze.

I'm glad she's gone or so I thought...