5. My Story

Recap

"Sooo why are you so mean?" she asked me.

"Because......"
-----------
  Blaze's Pov

I looked in to Vanessa's eyes and started to tell her my oh so awesome story (Note the sarcasm in my voice).

"I'm acting this way towards you simply because well I got betrayed by my own brother; no not step brother but my own flesh and blood," I said to her.

I looked to my right to see that she had stopped walking.

"I'm so so-," I cut her off and kept telling her my story.

"He actually slept with my girlfriend that I have been with for 2 years, and they were both in my bed," I said while shaking my head to remove the thoughts.

"That hurt me so bad that I became ruthless, mean, and soulless to all women," I said to her and started to walk away from her.

"Wait Blaze," she said to me and ran to me.

"Not every women is like that, you just have to sperate the good ones from the bad ones," she said to me while looking me in the eyes.

"I guess, but tell me Vanessa are you good or bad woman," I asked her.

"Well it depends but over all I am very good because I don't like to play games," she said with her hands on her hips.

I walked towards her and looked down at her, I bent down and placed my lips to her ear.

I really wanted to kiss her, but I decided not to.

"Like I said all women are the same, so I suggest you leave me alone for the rest of your trip if you know what's good for you,"

I closed my eyes and seen my brother and April in my bed, opening my eyes I pushed Vanessa away from me and walked away from her.

"Blaze were all not the sa-," I looked back her with a glare in my eyes and continued to walk off.

"Just leave Vanessa, that would do us both some good," looking up I seen that I was almost to the house.

"Hey baby boy what's wrong," my mom asked me.

Quietly shaking my head I kissed her on the cheek and headed to my room to call it a night.

Well looks like things will get worse from here on out, I can feel it and I don't like it.