33. Good News

Blaze's Pov

Things has been so depressing without Vanessa, everyone has been waiting for her to wake up.

It has been a month since the accident and my love is now two months.

Everything hasn't been so bad, because Aaron's baby is growing as we speak and is now three months.

Snapping out of my thoughts I heard my phone ringing.

Answering the phone all I heard was Vanessa was awake.

Jumping up I grabbed my keys, and ran out the door to my car and started it up.

I was halfway to the hospital when I suddenly looked at my feet.

"Damn it I forgot my shoes," I said out loud and a lady in the car next to me just looked and me weirdly and pressed down on her gas pedal and took off.

Shrugging my shoulders I quickly dailed Linda's number.

          Phone Conversation

Linda: Boy You better have a good reason fo-

Me: Vanessa is awake

     End Of Phone Conversation

All I heard was screaming and praying  and her yelling for my mom.

I finally made it to the hospital with my socks on and ran to the front desk.

"Vanessa Matthews please," I said quickly.

She pulled down her shirt and batted her eyes at me.

"Okay I'm going to be nice about this Ms. Kayla," I read her name tag.

"I'm married and my wife needs me so please tell me her room number before I get upset," I said calmly.

"But I do-," I cut her off quickly.

"Just because you don't see a ring on a man's finger doesn't means he's available so I'm going to ask you one more time, what room is my wife is in," I said while breathing heavily.

"She's in room 411," she said quickly and before I can room to the room I heard my two lovely mother's.

"Bitch the next time we come in here and you try that shit I'm going to drag your ass across th-," My mom got cut off by my dad.

"Jane if you don't bring your ass here right now so help me," my dad glared at her and she quickly got beside him.

"Girl you gone get some tonight, I see you blushing," Linda spoke while laughing.

We all quickly went to Vanessa's room to see her sitting up watching tv.

"Hey guys," she said with a small smile.

I quickly rushed to her side and kissed her lushes lips.

"I missed you nessa," I spoke while kissing all over her face.

"I missed you to baby," she said with a giggle.

She then looked around the room smiling and she looked right at Aaron and motioned for him to come to her.

He hesitantly walked to her side, she held out her arms and he hugged her.

All of a sudden we heard crying.

"I'm so sorry Vanessa about everything I've done please forgive me," he said and she rocked him from side to side.

"I forgive you Aaron it's okay," she said and at that moment everyone knew this brought everyone closer together.

Cold-Hearted Cowboy (Completed) (#Wattys2020) (Bwwm)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें