27. Mom?

April's Pov

April- Stay away from my man you ugly bitch.

I sent that right to Vanessa's phone when I felt a presents right behind me.

"Really April after everything that has happened you still trying to get with Blaze," he yelled at me loudly.

"He was mine first Aaron, I'm going to get him back and kill Vanessa," I said while rubbing my stomach with a smile.

I looked up to see Aaron looking at me with disgust, and he shook his head at me and spoke.

"First of all you're pregnant, and second of all it's not his baby so what makes you think that he will want you back?" he asked me.

I put my head down for a second and looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

Getting up I shook my head in denial.

"I have seven more months to go, I think that I can do something to get my man back," I thought to myself as I walked away.
-------

  Aaron's Pov

Shaking my head, I left her place from checking on her and the baby.

Getting in the car I made my way to my parents house to ask for some advice, because I really think that April is mental.

A couple of minutes later I arrived at my parents house and opened the door loudly.

"Honey I'm ho- AHHH DAD IT'S ME Aaron put the gun down," I yelled with my hands in the air.

"Boy don't come in my house like that," my dad yelled at me and went back to the table to eat.

I walked over to greet everyone else.

"Hey ma," I said while kissing her cheek.

I then went over to Blaze and I seen Vanessa who I thought left.

"Hey Aaron, stop looking confused I'm still here," she said happily and stood up to hug me.

I was shocked at why she was being so nice to me, we leaned back and I looked at her closely.

"Oh well I'll be darned you're pregnant," I said loudly while smiling.

I turned to Blaze to see him grinning from ear to ear.

"Congratulations Blaze," I said while patting him on his back.

"Um April is trying to plan something else, I don't know what it is but Blaze she really wants you back man," I blurted out loud.

"That Heffa gone get herself hurt," my mom said while shaking her head.

There was a knock on the door, and we all looked at each other.

Dad picked up his gun and pointed it to the door.

"Who is it?" he asked and no one answered, so he cocked his gun.

He opened the door slowly to see a woman with a gun pointed towards us.

"Where the hell is my daughter," the lady said calmly.

Vanessa moved from behind Blaze and spoke in shock.

"Mom?"