26B

Ch. 26 continues...

I notice his voice change, it's husky all of a sudden.

Oh shit he's moving

Is the only thing I can think about as he shifts from where's he's seated, across from me. I breathe mentally, trying not to flinch as he slides in next to me. I look at him and smile, "Oh?..i didn't know that"

"Well now you know", he says, brushing his fingers against my cheek, eventually trailing my neck. He frowns slightly, cocking his head sideways to look at the scarf draped around my neck. As if on cue, I glance at the door, linking us to the hostess's corner. It's closed but I can't help but feel self conscious.

He follows my gaze and takes my hand. He sighs, peering into my eyes, "I can stop if you're not comfor--"

"Don't!"

"I mean..it's fine. I was just checking if --". I lose myself just staring into his brown eyes.

Screw this shit.

I unfold the scarf around my neck and toss it wherever, I could care less. Nathan smiles mischievously, his gaze on the scarf. Everything in me is screaming but I manage to calm myself.

He lifts my arm, prompting me to stand. Leading me around the small cushion seat on the floor of the plane, he pulls me forward and I oblige, sitting on his legs so I'm straddling him. His arms are firmly against my hips and his naughty smirk is spot on. He leans forward placing his lips on mine. His kisses are gentle yet passionate making me dizzy and at the same time leaving me satisfied. He moves his lips expertly against mine, making me not want to leg go. We go on for so long I need a breather so I pull away.

I open my eyes to his smile and that's when I realize I've got my hands on his face. I shyly let go, making him chuckle. His grip tightens against my waist and I lean in for more, suddenly feeling confident.

As Nathan kisses me, I feel one of his hands let go. A second later, I feel his silky, warm hand beneath my skirt, grabbing firmly on my butt. I tense and he let's out a little moan...this singular act sends my tummy flipping.

Nathan effortlessly, peels himself off the couch with me strapped around his torso and our face still attached. We flip positions so he's now between my legs. I blush at the compromising position we're in but he's unaffected. Instead, I feel his warm breath against my neck, and I shudder lightly.

I moan when his hand slides slowly up my shirt, his fingers lightly brushing my stomach, making his smile deepen. His fingers lightly feel my body till they reach the hem of my bra.

He pulls away from where his head is buried in my neck and asks, "Are you sure?"

I look at him, searching his eyes for support before shyly nodding.

In a matter of minutes, my clothes are going to be strewed all across the room (not that I care the least bit at this point) and I would have nothing on, or anything at all to hide anymore. My mind races back to my first time with Ryan, when I felt like nothing could possibly be better.

How horribly wrong I was.

Nathan peels my clothes off and over your shoulders, flinging it in a random area in the room before leaning away, as though drinking in the sight of me in just my bra and underwear, not forgetting my coach heels. He expertly reaches behind me and in seconds my bra comes undone. He pulls away again and asks "Again...I could stop."

"We've come this far. Why waste it?", I ask, reaching to unbutton his shirt but he holds my hand, pulling it down to his pants.

"You deal with those", he smirks, taking off his shirt.

My cheeks burn as I stare at his bare chest and well formed sick pack. This definitely isn't real.

I'm nervous as hell. I swallow hard, already feeling the heat of the moment. I'm lost trying to undo his trousers, but finally I do. Nathan cusses when my hands brush over his boner. Even though he's hidden behind his boxer shorts, it's not hard to tell how big he is. He pulls off his pants all the way and tosses it aside.

As I lean back down into the couch, I lock gazes with Nathan for a second and I swear I feel my heart catapult to my throat. As he leans down, I close my eyes waiting to feel his lips but instead, they land between my boobs.

I can only gasp in surprise as his warm breathe scales about my left breast, his hands busy...playing with the other. He would switch breasts occasionally, repeating the same.

At this point, I have no idea what to say or what to do, even where to put my hands. Eventually, I rest my hands on his shoulders. At my response, he bites softly down on my nipple releasing a throaty moan that had been buried in me. He pins my hand above my head, his fingers locked in mine as he nibbles on my ear.

I laugh, and he smiles knowingly, leaning up to kiss me. His presence lingers even after he pulls away at the sound of the table phone.

"Fuck"

".....Very well --and Cherry, I cannot be disturbed, understood?".

He slams the phone down before leaning in, "There...shall we?"

I giggle and kiss him briefly before pulling away, allowing my breath linger around his neck area. I run my hands down his hard chest till I get to his Johnson..lol. He hisses, cussing at the same time as I reach into his underwear, sliding it down his waist. He leans in with a groan, burying his face in my neck as I stroke him.

He growls softly, reaching down to my entrance, completely tearing through my underwear and toying with my sensitivity as he pleased. I throw my head back, whimpering at the pleasure. My cheeks burn and I feel my body quiver as he moves in and out faster.

"Shit", I cuss in a strangled voice when takes his finger out. He continues to trail his fingers across your thighs, teasing. Eventually, every touch makes me quiver.

Again, my cheeks burn. I know fully what he's doing and I don't think I want it to stop. My mind is racing, my eyes shut tight, when I feel his warm breath against my entrance. He plays around for a while but every action is constant, leaving breathless. With one last kiss, he peers into my eyes. "Ready?"

I let out a sigh and close my eyes, "Please"

I hear him chuckle.

Shit just got real.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

29