Epilogue

******
I may not be the luckiest girl in the world but -my luck did change and --for the better. I met the man of --I wouldn't call him the man of my dreams, considering he's well --Nathan. You didn't hear it from me. But he's definitely the only guy for me and I'm grateful that I have him all to myself.

I'll let you catch a glimpse of what happens afterwards.....

›Ivy was charged with attempted murder and was given fifteen years..which I think is fair don't you think? I mean even though I didn't like Bianca that was totally insane and ridiculous.

›Jason nailed the job interview he'd applied for and got a house of his own where he could take care of pregnant Ava...yeah, she's having a baby! He looks more like a stiff now really, since he has to dress up in the basic suit and tie.

›Gabby who long since had been discharged from the hospital, inherited Bookends from grandma Susan and let me just tell it, she has never been happier. According to her: Hey, I get to read all the books I want!

She and Porter are still going strong...of course.

›Porter?..well, he finally got in touch with his mother who as it turns out wasn't dead all this time...just gave him up for adoption when he was just a little boy. Happy times.

›Troy and Blair..those two? They've been gone on their honeymoon in Paris for weeks and it doesn't seem like they're coming home anytime soon...they'd better.

Nathan? well..he..

"..Well I finally got the woman of my dreams and I must say I couldn't be happier..."

"Yeah you couldn't be....but back up a little. I was telling the story"

"You mean the epilogue??"

"It's still part of the story!"

"Yeah whatever. So, anyway after a long time begging me, I finally accepted her proposal"

"Where do you think you are --off stage on the Tangled Movie set?..they already know about your plans to propose the day before Ivy had to come and ruin everything"

"Oh, so they --you mean I just--"

" --Made a fool of yourself?...absolutely"

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Well yeah..of course I'm enjoying it..aren't you guys?? See, everyone's enjoying this"

"We're going to have a talk later miss..."

"So anyway...we --why are you staring at me like that?"

"Cool right? --going for a new look"

"More like creepy. Skylark and Miller Enterprises partnered up which apparently should've been done ages ago. Our recorded profits are sky high..."

"None of these would've happened if we hadn't met that day when you--hey, you still haven't given me back the umbrella I borrowed you"

"Borrowed?..you only remembered because you were about to make reference to it....we're practically boring these people to death, we better go"

"Okay let me think of the most cliché way to end this..and they lived happily ever after...no?"

"No way...too cliché, Nathan. I'll handle this. It's not all about luck, good or bad...like it or not, if it's destiny, it is bound to come true and sometimes I could come in form of unwanted coincidences just like ours. All it needs is just a little push to make it into what you desire.. Nathan stop look at me like that!"

"Sometimes you give me chills"

*chuckle* " --you're welcome"

"Okay that's a wrap people!!...for real this time!"

*giggle*

"Oh Nathan.."

THE END...

VOTE COMMENT SHARE.