26

Ch. 26

"The ONE night that the three of us get to be available AT the same time you come in and RUIN it"

"Come on babe...I just thought I'd be a good idea for the six of us to be together"

I grin knowingly and walk back to my original position.
"What?", Nathan asks, looking confused.

"So it was your idea to crash the sleep over right...Nathan?"

"What? No. well I---",

Blair cracks up, " --you guys never stop falling for that"

"You guys are plain mean", Troy jumps in next to Blair and kisses her forehead.

"Get off of my couch, sit somewhere else, just stay away from me", I hiss as Nathan sits next to me.

"Baby..I said--"

"Just go"

He sighs and turns to leave but I pull him down next to me and kiss his cheek

"How can you be so gullible like that?", I laugh

"You're such a baby", he laughs as he pulls me closer. He nibbles on my ear a little and I giggle like a fucking child!

"I know"

Ava returns almost immediately with Jay's arms around her waist. We still had our sleep over...just with the boys. Troy shared a scary story, and we played the wonderful and traditional game of truth or dare.

Happy sleepover Ally

*

I wake up the next morning with a start. There are bodies everywhere...and it takes me a second to recall last night. Blair and Troy are still cuddled up on one of the seats. Jason has one leg on the coffee table and Ava is on his chest. I look down when I start hearing someone's heartbeat..its Nathan's. I smile softly but still feel like something's off.

Work!

I check my cellphone and it's 7:15 in the morning. I move slowly away from Ash and picke up the TV remote and press the play button. Since we dozed off one by one, watching an action movie, the blast wakes everyone up in seconds.

"ALLY!", they yell

I wince at the sight, "Morning?"

Blair and Troy of course are the first to leave. Workaholics.

"I just got a call Al and guess what...the guys from the Arizona Convention want me to as a guest speaker at the event"

"That's wonderful Ava", I smile, embracing her in a hug.

"I know!", she squeals

"When would you be back?", I ask. She taps her chin in thought, "Two weeks, tops"

"Go knock 'em dead"

"I always do, I'll talk to you later okay?"

"I'll miss you", I give her another hug and punch Jay lightly before shutting the door.

"Finally...thought we'd never be alone", Nathan mumbles in my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Start packing"

"Excuse me..why?", I ask as the both of us wobble to the living room

"Just pack up, we're leaving this afternoon", he smiles. "Wait hold on...this afternoon?"

"Yup come on, let's go", Ash drags me to my room and walked straight into my closet. He comes back out with a half empty suitcase, "these are the only sunny outfits you've got!?"