Epilogue

I watched my three boys play in the pool with Colin and Poppy.

"She is so cute Har." Ronnie said. I smiled looking at my baby girl Gabby as she watched her brothers. Gabriela Sophie was born a year and a half ago. Greyson is three while Travis is almost seven.

"Thank you."

"I miss when Poppy was that small."

"Why don't you have another one?"

"We're happy with her and I kind of don't want to go through it again." She sighed.

"What about Colin?"

"We haven't talked about it in a while."

"Momma." Gabby said bringing my attention back to her.

"I know baby girl let's get in the pool. Come on Aunt Ronnie let's jump in the pool." I scooped up Gabby, bringing her over to the pool. Jeremy came over and helped us in the pool.

"Hi baby girl." That girl little girl sure has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Jeremy and I had decided that she was our last little baby. We have our two perfect little boys and our little girl to finish off our family.

"Mom." I felt arms going around my neck letting me know Greyson was there.

"Hey buddy, are you having fun?"

"Yea, but I hungry?"

"Pizza sound good." He smiled, nodding his head.

"Should be here soon okay."

"Grey." Trav called him over while I went over kissing Gabby's cheek.

"Hi princess." She gave me a cheeky grin, before splashing me with water.

"Think the pizza is here." Colin yelled.

"Colin, get it." I told him.

"It's your house."

"Please." He groaned but got out of the pool and went to get the pizza.

"Time to get out." We got the kids out and dried off as Colin came out with the pizza.

"Where is our baby sister?" Colin asked

"She should be here with Chandler." He nodded while I helped the boys with their pizza.

"You got her babe?"

"Yea."

"Mom can we go back in the pool when we were done?" Trav asked.

"Sure, as long as your daddy is out here or one of us okay. I'm going to get your brother and sister in the bath."

"Okay."

We finished up for Ronnie and I took the little ones up to have a bath. The girls splashed around while Greyson was trying was not to fall asleep.

"You got her so I can lay him down?"

"Yea go head."

"Okay, come here little man." I got him a towel and got him dried off.

"Say night, night Greyson."

"Nigh, nigh." They said as I took him to his room.

"Momma."

"Let's get you into jammies then you can go to sleep." He nodded, working with me to get into his jammies. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out.

"Love you Grey."bI kissed his forehead before going back to the bathroom.

"Alright sweet girl your turn." I got her wrapped up into a towel and she curled right up to me.