Chapter 16

(July 2040)

I laid there with my little boy sleeping on my chest. He is so perfect and looks just like his daddy. I leaned down giving him a kiss on his little forehead. His cute little snores making
my heart melt.

"He asleep?" I looked up to Jeremy who just woke up.

"Yea, he's making cute little snores." He came over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"We did good momma."

"I did good."

"Hey I did help."

"A little." I smiled looking back down at baby Trav. Jeremy got on the bed, pulling us close to him.

"He sure is perfect." He rubbed Travis's back making him adjust a little. The door opened and I saw Ronnie smiling at us.

"Hey."

"I'll let you girls hang out and go get us some food." He gave Travis and I a kiss before leaving. Ronnie smiled getting a better look at Travis.

"He's so cute."

"Thank you. I would let you hold him but I don't want to wake him."

"It's okay. How are you doing?"

"I'm okay, exhausted and overwhelmed. I love him though and I just want to watch him."

"I can leave so you can get some sleep."

"No I'm okay."

"You sure?" I nodded feeling Travis move his little body. His little mouth opened and he let out a little yawn.

"Awe that was the cutest thing I've ever seen."

"Hi buddy, did you have a good nap? Ronnie came to us while daddy went to get some food."

"Can I hold you little man?" She asked moving closer. I moved him and pulled his clothes on him. She handed me a blanket and I wrapped him up.

"It's okay, I'm going to be right here." Slowly I handed him off to her making sure they were both okay.

"Hi Trav. Man you sure you like your daddy." I laughed, nodding my head. She rocked him and he seemed to be okay. I laid back and shut my eyes for a minute.

"Babe wake up, I brought us some food."

"Go away." I tried to get more comfortable.

"Harlow time to eat." I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Jeremy who was in front of me. I sighed opening the bag and pulled out the sub.

"Thank you." I looked over and saw that Ronnie still had Travis.

"You still okay with him?"

"Yea he's sleeping again." I went back to eating my sandwich.

"After you finish eating, how about you jump in the shower then take a nap?"

"Sounds perfect to me." I sighed finishing my sub.

"How about you go see your daddy? I'm going to get going so you three can get some rest."

"Thanks for stopping by."

"Anytime, I'll come see you guys when your home." She said her goodbyes before leaving.

I got in the shower before going to curl up with my boys. I kissed little man's head before giving Jeremy a kiss and falling asleep. During labor Jeremy was so amazing while I wasn't so amazing. I'm so thankful for having him and my mom being here for that. I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have my mom for that moment. When they laid Travis on me I felt all the worries I had disappear.