Chapter 13

"I can't believe we're in Georgia." I sighed in content.

"Me either, but I'm glad we are here." He took my hand going inside the cottage. It was so cute, and felt just like my poppa Nathan and nana Sophie. I walked over to a picture, it was of them when they were my age. They were so in love with each other.

"I wish she was still here."

"Do you think he will move on?"

"I don't know. It's been over ten years but who knows."

"Come on, lets change and go for a swim." I nodded grabbing my bag to find my bathing suit. These two weeks are all about getting back to somewhat normal. No one knows us here and we can finally breathe on our own. Jeremy came in looking sexy as ever.

"See something you like?" He smirked walking over, slapping my ass.

"Sorry I have a boyfriend." I smirked, shoulder checking him before going outside. It was so gorgeous here, I'm glad he built the cottage here. Jeremy came running past me, right into the water.

"Come here, my very sexy woman." I smiled running at him. He caught me in his arms, pressing his lips to mine. Slowly he pulled away, resting my forehead against his neck.

"I think we should go hiking tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yea it would be fun."

"Fine." I smiled leaning in for a kiss. His hands moved underneath my bottoms squeezing my ass.

"Jeremy." I groaned.

"What it's not like anyone is around."He smirked pushing down my bottoms.

"Jeremy stop." I pulled away and quickly pulled my bottoms up.

"Harlow." Tears filled eyes, as I rushed out of the water. I grabbed a towel, rushing into the house.

"Harlow, I'm sorry." He sounded panicked. He stood in the door way while I curled up on the couch.

"I'm scared." I confessed. He came over taking my hands in his.

"Talk to me."

"I'm scared of getting pregnant again."

"I know, and I promise we will be more careful. If you need more time just tell me."

"But that's not fair to you. You know how our sex life was." I sighed.

"Harlow, I don't care. You mean so much to me and I know this is hard. I'm with you in this."

"I'm sorry."

"You have no reason to be sorry. How about we take a shower and I cook us dinner? We can spend the night curled up watching movies."

"You're too good to me."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I woke up wrapped tightly in Jeremy's arms. Last night was amazing. He made us grilled chicken, red potatoes and broccoli. I couldn't ask for a better person to go through this with.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled.

"Morning." He leaned down giving me a kiss.

"You up for a hike?"

"Do we have too?" I groaned.

"Come on it will be fun." He smiled, leaning in for a kiss.

"How about you make us breakfast and I pack the bag?"