Chapter 26

"Momma I'm hungry." I turned over looking at Travis's pouting face. Jeremy was at work so it's just me and little man.

"Come here." He crawled up, curling right up to my bulging belly.

"How about we go get some bagels?"

"Yes!" He cheered while I smiled kissing his little cheek.

"Let's get ready so we can go."

"Okay." I turned on cartoons for him so I could get ready real quick. I dressed in jeans and one of my favorite hoodies of Jeremy's.

"Alright little man let's get you ready." We went in his room and I helped him get ready. He of course had to pick out his big brother shirt.

"You ready to have a little baby around here?" I smiled, he had no idea what he was in for. Ronnie and Colin had little girl Poppy a few weeks ago so I've been helping with that. Travis has been around it but it's so much different when they are with you all day and night.

"Yea."

"You're going to help mommy and daddy, right?"

"Yea."

"Good, now let's go." I took his hand and we went to get in the car. I listened as he hummed to one of my favorite songs From the Ground Up by Dan + Shay. It's such an amazing song and melts my heart every time I hear it. We pulled up to the bagel shop and I helped him out. He took my hand as we walked into the shop.

"Momma I want this one." He pointed to the blueberry one.

"Okay, we have to wait our turn though."

"Well aren't you looking fat?" I pulled Travis closer before turning to Lauren.

"It's called being pregnant." I hissed.

"Momma." I reached down pulling him to my side.

"It's okay."

"Hey buddy." She smiled at him. He waved before putting his face against my neck.

"Leave us alone." I turned around and saw the girl in front of me in tears.

"Are you okay?" I asked the girl.

"She called you fat but your pregnant." I looked her over and saw the baggy clothes that was hiding her little bump.

"How about you have breakfast with us?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, just let me get him some breakfast then we can talk." She nodded and I got us breakfast before going to sit down at the table.

"I'm Harlow and this is Travis."

"Casey."

"How far a long are you?"

"Eight weeks."

"Look don't take what girl said to heart. She said it to me because we don't get along."

"I don't usually take things to heart but since I got pregnant I can't help it." I nodded understanding completely.

"I know what you mean, I was eighteen when I got pregnant with him."

"Are you still with his dad?"

"Yea, I got pretty lucky with him."

"Momma, Livey." I turned my head and saw my sister.

"Go head." He got off his chair and ran over to her.

"Olivia is your sister?" I nodded and turned back to Casey. She looked like I felt when I was pregnant with Travis. I could see just how scared she was.