Chapter 17

(six weeks later)

Today is Travis first time going to the rig where his daddy is working. Jeremy was at work so I'm going to bring him some food. I pulled Trav into his sling where he was curled up against my chest. Thankfully he was being a good boy or this wouldn't be going too well. I grabbed Jeremy's lunch and we went inside.

"There she is and she brought us food." Tye said. I smiled looking at Tye as he walked over to me. Tye was a good looking guy but Jeremy was my guy.

"You brought the little man." He smiled.

"His daddy has been wanting to bring him here and I finally thought it was time."

"Shame he looks like his dad, but still a good looking kid. What's his name?"

"Tye meet Travis, Trav meet Tye."

"Hi little man." I heard giggling so I looked over seeing my boyfriend and some girl I didn't know.

"Jer look who we got here." Tye yelled to him. As if on cue little man let out a cry. Jeremy quickly looked over and smiled at us.

"There's my two favorite people." He came over giving me a kiss before giving little man a kiss.

"Hey buddy, can I take him?" He said reaching for him.

"Yea." I helped him and he pulled Trav into his arms.

"We brought you some lunch."

"Thank you." He gave me another kiss before loving on our little man.

"Hey who is?" The girl was getting a little too close to my boys for my liking. She was a blonde and very pretty.

"Lauren this is my little man Travis and my girl Harlow." He moved wrapping his arm around me.

"Harlow this is Lauren, she just started."

"Hey, you got a cute little guy."

"Thank you."

The alarm went off, meaning there was a fire.

"Go see mommy." I pulled him into my arms getting him situated.

"Sorry about this."

"It's okay."

"I will see you two later okay, love you guys."

"We love you too."

"Jeremy we have to go." He gave us both a kiss before running off. I sighed setting his food down on the table and getting our things.

"Alright let's go home bud or should we go see nana?" I kissed his forehead taking him back to the car. I drove to my moms and saw that my brother was here.

"Looks like Uncle Colin is here." I pulled up and got the car seat out since he was sleeping. I knocked on the door before heading inside. Walking in the living room my dad and brother were asleep on the couch. Looks like the boys need a nap in this house. I saw my dad stir and smile at me.

"Want to go curl up with poppa?" I whispered to him carefully pulling him into my arms. My dad reached for him and I let him take him.

"Got him?"

"Yea." Trav stayed asleep so I went in the kitchen where mom and Liv were.

"Hey honey, I thought I heard your voice."

"Yea, I was talking to daddy."

"Where's the boys?"

"Jeremy is at work and little man is curled up on daddy."