Chapter 12

"Are you sure it's okay I come with you guys?" Ronnie asked for the fifteen time.

"Yes it's fine. I already talked to my parents and they are fine with it. Besides it looked like you and my brother are getting close." I smiled.

"I don't even know what it is honestly." She sighed.

"I'm okay with you two if its more than friends."

"Thanks."

We finished packing her stuff and went to my room.

"Ready?" Jeremy asked.

"Yea."

"Alright let's go." He smiled picking up our bags. We got everything in the car.

"So am I meeting a lot of people?"

"Um yea sorry. I didn't even think about it, but least you will have my brother."

"Right." Jeremy took my hand squeezing it. I'm so glad I have him by my side in this.

"The guys wanted to hang out tonight." He said.

"Go head, I think I'm going to hang out with Shae and Liv. Ronnie can meet Amanda and Cohen." I looked back and saw her falling asleep.

Finally, we pulled up to the house and got out. My sister ran out, wrapping her arms around me.

"Hi liv."

"Sissy." I held her for a little longer then she went to Jeremy. Colin came out smiling when he saw that Ronnie was here. He was quick to walk over to her.

"Nice to see you too bro."

"What are you kids doing out here, its freezing? Olivia you don't even have a coat on." Mom yelled.

"Momma." I smiled, going to wrap her arms around her.

"Come inside." We all went inside, getting warm.

"Ronnie it's good to have you here." Mom smiled at her.

"Thank you for having me here."

"Of course your always welcome here. Colin show Ronnie to her room."

"Gladly."

They left and I turned back to my mom. She reached out wrapping her arms around me.

"You've been doing okay?"

"Working on it."

"Well I am here if you need anything."

"Thank you."

(Jeremy's pov)

"Jeremy come here." Ellie said. I pulled away from Harlow and went in the kitchen where Ellie was.

"How have you been holding up?"

"It's hard. I'm not going to lie but I'm getting there."

"And Harlow?"

"She's has her good days. I'm worried about her with Christmas. I know she would still be pregnant but next year she wouldn't."

"Just have to keep her busy and keep her mind off it."

"What are you two talking about?" Harlow came in and I frowned at her.

"Just checking up on him."

"And me."

"Honey." She walked over wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I'm okay." Ellie nodded but she could see right through her daughter. Harlow wasn't okay and she probably won't be for a little while.