Chapter 18

(Travis five months old. December 2040.)

(Jeremy's pov)

"Are you watching the game with daddy, Trav?" Ellie smiled at her grandson. We were all at Nathan's to watch the game and spend family time together.

"Harlow coming?"

"Honestly I don't know. I tried and she's just not doing too good."

"It's that time of the year."

"And I understand that, but we have this little boy who needs us now. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about that baby." She frowned squeezing my hand.

"Give her a call, just to check on her." I nodded, getting my phone out. Surprisingly she picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"Hey, I'm just wondering if you're going to come, everyone is here."

"I don't know." She sighed.

"There's lot of food and little man is missing his mommy."

"I'll think about it."

"Please."

"Jeremy." She groaned.

"The family is here and it would be good for you."

"Okay."

"Love you, see you soon."

"Love you too." I hung up with her and looked down at my little man. Colin came in and sat on the chair.

"My sister coming?" He asked.

"Said she was, but I don't know."

"How is she really doing?" I sighed.

"She's shutting down. I honestly don't know what to do. I've tried getting her out of the house, just the two of us. I know this a hard time and all, but we have him."

"It will be okay."

"Thanks bud."

"Trav, come hang out with me." Liv tried to reach for him.

"He's missing his momma, so I don't think he'll go for that."

"That's fine, he's smells anyways."

"Come on little man, let's go change you." I got up, grabbing his baby bag taking him to the guest room. Hopefully Harlow will come spend time with everyone.

"He okay?" Ellie asked.

"Yea, just had to change him."

"Can I take him?"

"If he'll let you."

"Come see nana." She scooped him up and he cuddled right up to her. I'm sure it's because she's the closest thing to his mom.

"Harlow said she was coming."

"Good, I'm glad. You go hang with the guys, I got him."

"You sure?" She nodded, taking off with my little man. I walked back into the living room where Colin, Declan and Drew were.

"Where's Trav?" Declan asked.

"Ellie's got him."

"Beers?" Nathan asked and we all took one. He came in and sat in his chair, sighing. I'm glad I have these guys in my life. With my brother being gone, I don't really have family. My dad and I don't get a long and mom really isn't there. I feel like no matter happens I will always have these guys.

(Harlow's pov)

I really didn't want to go, but I'm missing my boys. I walked in the door and smelled all the good food. My sister was the first person I spotted. She quickly came over wrapping her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her.