Chapter 23

After spending time with both of my boys last night, I took little man home. I'm torn because I want to spend time with both of them but I can't just yet. Since my parents are out of town Liv and Colin are going to watch Trav while I go see Jeremy.

"Mommy."

"Hey buddy, I'm going to see daddy for a little bit then I will be back."

"Me come."

"Not this time bud. I promise you will see him soon."

"Okay!"

"Love you buddy."

"Love you too momma." It never gets old hearing him call me momma.

"See you later." I gave him kisses. I said goodbye to my sister and left for the hospital. The only thing I want right now is to be wrapped up in his arms. Sighing I got out of the car and went up to his room. Seeing him by himself I was kind of surprised.

"Hey baby." He said smiling. I stood in the doorway and smiled at him.

"Come here."

"You sure?" He nodded and I went over sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Where's Trav?"

"With Liv."

"You are taking me home?"

"What about her?" He frowned.

"She's at the rig and we need to talk."

"Okay." He moved and sat next to me.

"I'm glad your home."

"Me too. Let me help you and we can go back to your place." I got up and grabbed a shirt of his, helping him carefully pull it on.

"Actually, let's go back to your place so I can see little man."

"Sounds good to me." I smiled at him.

About an hour later I was curled up to next to Jeremy while Travis was watching a movie. Jeremy moved his hand, resting it on my belly.

"This time is going to be different I promise."

"Me too." He kissed my cheek and pulled me closer to him.

"Jeremy, I want us to be a family. This baby and Trav deserve us to be a family."

"I want that but I'm worried things are going to be bad again."

"I am too but I've been working really hard on myself. I finally have peace from what happened with the baby." I looked at him trying to see the love in his eyes.

"Momma." He said pulling me out of my thoughts. Travis turned around and looked back at us.

"I'm hungry."

"What do you want?"

"Tacos!"

"What do you think daddy?"

"Sounds good to me." I got up and went into the kitchen to get the tacos. I made us all Lunchable tacos before going back to living room.

"Tank you."

"You're welcome baby." I walked back over and sat next to Jeremy. He pulled me back to him and it felt like old times.

After about a half hour Travis was asleep.

"Let's go in the kitchen." He nodded and we went in the kitchen.

"Jeremy." I sat on the counter and he moved wrapping his arms around my waist.