Chapter 28

"Hey momma." I walked over wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey honey, happy Mother's Day."

"Thank you, you too." She sat down next to me as we waited for Ronnie to show up.

"Where's Liv?"

"In the bathroom. How are my little grandsons?"

"They are good, growing up way too fast."

"They tend to do that." I smiled thinking about my little ones. My little Trav is going to be four next month while Greyson is three months.

"Sorry I'm late." Ronnie came over sitting down while Liv sat down as well.

"I'm so glad I get to spend this morning with my girls."

"Sorry I didn't bring Poppy. Her daddy wanted to cuddle her and wouldn't let me take her."

"It's okay."

"So, Harlow, have you been working on wedding plans?"

"Here and there, with two little ones it's not been the easiest."

"Have you talked to Jeremy about it?"

"Yea but we both have been busy and just haven't wrote anything down yet. We're thinking a rustic theme but I don't know where."

"Well let us help you guys."

"That would be great." I smiled. I don't know what I would do without these girls.

(Jeremy's pov)

Finally, I got the boys to relax and watch a movie. Greyson wasn't really watching, he was just hanging out in his swing. Of course, there has to be a knock at the door. Thankfully both of them stayed content as I walked over to the door.

"Lauren what are you doing here?" She looked the same but a little more distraught.

"I wanted to see you."

"Why, I haven't seen you in months then suddenly you show up. We're not together anymore, I'm getting married." I hissed.

"What about Travis?" She asked worried.

"What about him, he's not your son."

"He is, I raised him." She yelled causing Greyson to scream.

"Daddy." I groaned and went back in there to pick up Greyson while Trav came over to me.

"Thank you for that, I had just got them to relax."

"Travis, you remember me right."

"I want my mommy." He held my leg tighter, pressing his face against it.

"She will be home soon. Lauren get out and never come back." She did not look too happy as she walked out of the door.

"It's okay, lets finish watching the movie okay." I went over to the couch and curled up to them. So much for trying to get some things done for Harlow when I can't do anything without these two.

"Guys we need to get things done before mommy gets home." I can't wait for later so I can hold my girl. The boys settled down so I could clean up a little bit. The door opened and I heard Harlow's voice.

"There's my babies." I walked into the living room finding her loving on them.

"Sorry for the mess, we've had a rough morning." She smiled pulling Greyson closer to her.

"It's okay, I'm just happy to be here with my boys."

"Hey Trav, why don't you show mommy what we got her?" He smiled grabbing her hand.

"Come on momma." We walked into the kitchen where the boy's cards were. She sat down holding Greyson close to her and pulled Trav close.

"Thank you, babies, I love you both so much."
She gave them kisses before looking at me.

"Happy Mother's Day."

"Thank you."

"Happy mommys day."

"Thank you buddy."

"Why don't you two go finish the movie and I'll clean up."

"Come watch it with us, we can get it tomorrow."

"You sure?"

"Yea I just want to cuddle up with my boy's." I nodded, giving her a quick kiss. I pulled Travis from her arms taking him back into the living room where we all curled up.

We spent the rest of the day together curled up.

"Bath time."

"Momma do it."

"Okay, give your brother kisses, daddy is going to put him to bed." Greyson got his kisses before I took him up to his room. It's best not to wake him up especially if its for a bath, so he will just get one tomorrow.

"Night little man." I kissed his forehead before going into the bathroom.

"Momma, a mean lady here."

"What do you mean buddy?"

"She scare me." I walked in and sat on toilet.

"Lauren came by."

"What? Why?"

"After he goes to bed we can talk."

"Okay." He finished up his bath and we got him into bed.

"Everything is okay, mommy and daddy are here."

We kissed him goodnight before heading to our room. She walked into the bathroom and I changed before going in there. I wrapped my arms around her kissing down her neck.

"I'm so glad you're the mother of my children."

"Thank you for making me a mother." She turned around and gave me a minty kiss. I groaned pulling her even closer.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I rested my forehead to hers, looking right into her eyes.

"Jeremy what happened today?"

"I don't even know. I finally got the boys to settle down then she shows up. She wanted to see me and said she raised Travis."

"What the hell is her problem?"

"She's crazy. We are his parents, we raise him."

"I'm a bad mom." She looked down.

"No Harlow you're not. You are an amazing mom, those two little boy's love you so much." I pulled her closer trying to sooth her.

"This is your day, do not let her ruin your day. We have two amazing little ones that are asleep, so let me show you how much I love you."

"Your too good to me." I smiled against her lips.