Chapter 27

(Jeremy's pov)

"So, when are you going to ask my sister to marry you?" Colin asked with his wife and daughter next to him.

"Soon I have a plan and it's almost ready." I smiled.

"Details!" Of course Ronnie is very excited.

"Nope I don't want her to know anything."

"Well I'm glad you two are finally getting married."

"We've had a rough couple of years. I don't want to say the baby brought us back together."

"I think it helped but you guys were always supposed to be together." I smiled at them then heard the door open. Travis came in with a very pregnant Harlow behind him.

"Come here." I pulled her into my arms and she curled up.

"I just want this baby out already." She groaned.

"Soon." I kissed her forehead, rubbing her back.

"Hey buddy want to come over to our house?"
Ronnie asked Trav.

"Momma and daddy too?"

"No just you, your momma's not feeling to good." I watched as he looked at us and moved closer to his mom.

"Mommy."

"I'm okay buddy."

"Me stay here." Harlow pulled away and pulled him into her arms.

"Go hang out with Ronnie, Colin and Poppy it will be fun."

"But you sick?"

"I'm okay. I got your daddy here take of me."

"Okay." He pouted.

"I love you okay."

"Love you momma." He frowned, hugging on his mom.

"Call if you need us."

"You too." They left and I looked back at Harlow.

"What can I do?"

"Get the baby out of me."

"How about we take a bath to try and relax you then we can try a few things?"

"Okay."

(Harlow's pov)

I looked over and smiled at my two boys that were curled up with their daddy. Travis was in awe of his little brother Greyson Declan that was born about an hour ago.

"Trav it's time for us to go. Say bye to mommy and daddy and your little brother." Mom said.

"Stay here." He frowned looking at all of us.

"We will see you in the morning okay. Maybe nana will get you bagels and you can bring us some."

"Go cuddle your momma." My mom carried him over to me and I pulled him close to me.

"Love you so much okay. I will see you in the morning. You be a good boy for nana and poppa."

"Love you momma." He said his goodbyes before going over to my mom.

"I will see you guys in the morning. You did good honey."

"Thanks momma for everything."

"Of course, love you guys."

"We love you too." She left and Jeremy came over with our littlest baby. I curled up to Jeremy, leaning up giving him a kiss.

"We make some good-looking babies."