Chapter 10

I woke up to Jeremy clutching onto me tightly. I loosened my tight hold on him so I could move a little bit. Memories from last night came flooding back. I had lost our baby that we had no idea about.

"Hey." He rubbed his thumb across my cheek. I looked up at Jeremy and I could see he was hurting too.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry. I don't blame you for this, okay."

"But." He pressed his lips to mine making whatever I was thinking go away for a second.

"What if I can't have kids?" Tears filled my eyes again.

"Then we will figure it out. Harlow, I'll love you no matter what. Right now, we just need to focus on resting."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He pulled me back into a tight embrace where I felt at home. There was a knock on the door, Jeremy pulled away to look to see who it was.

"Is she awake?" I pulled away, looking at my brother.

"Hey." I said softly.

"I'll give you two a minute." He looked at me making sure it was okay.

"I'll be right outside." Jeremy said. He kissed my forehead and slowly got up. As soon as his body left mine, I felt cold. Colin came over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I wish there was something I could say to take your pain away."

"Colin." He stopped me before I could say anything else.

"I just want you to know I'm sorry about everything. I'm here if you need anything." He pulled me into his arms. I sighed, I needed to be held by my big brother.

"It's going to be okay sissy."

"Do you think I would have been a good mom?"

"The best mom. You'll make an amazing mom someday."

"Thanks bubba."

"Love you sissy."

"Love you too." He kissed my forehead as the door opened. Colin moved and Jeremy came back over taking his spot.

"I'm glad you two are together. I know my sister is going to be taken care of. I see how good you guys are despite what's going on."

"Thank you."

"I'm going to go. Mom should be here soon." I nodded. He came over kissing my forehead before leaving.

"I want to go home."

"Tomorrow." Being here is like a reminder of what happened.

(Ellie's pov)

I grabbed my keys and purse when I heard the doorbell go off.

"Mom." I gasped.

"Where are you going?"

"Harlow's in the hospital so I'm going to bring her something's."

"What happened?"

"She had a miscarriage. She didn't know she was pregnant."

"I'm coming with you." I nodded grabbing the bag with Harlow's stuff. My mom wrapped her arm around me. I'm so thankful to have my mom here for this. We walked into her room. My little girl was curled up to her daddy. In this moment, she looked so small.

"Mom and nana are here."

"Hi honey." She rolled over and looked at us.

"Where's Jeremy?"

Just Go With ItOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara