Chapter 4

For the rest of the weekend I spent my time locked in my room with Jeremy. Now, I have to get ready and go have dinner with my brother. I almost want to bring Jeremy for him, but I have a feeling he will see something between us.

"Stop it, I really need to get ready." I sighed as he kissed down my neck.

"You sure you don't want me to go?"

"I want you to go to surprise him but I just don't think it would be a good idea." He frowned, pulling me back onto his lap.

"We obviously can't keep our hands off each other. I don't think I'm ready to have him find out about us right now."

"Yea your right." He grabbed my face pressing his lips back to mine.

"Jeremy." I sighed.

"Okay fine." He finally let me go and I started to look for clothes.

"Should I stay here while you're gone?"

"Just to be on the safe side I don't think that would be a good idea." He frowned while I pulled on my outfit for tonight.

"Don't look at me like that." He groaned while I sat down and put on my makeup.

"You don't need makeup, plus it's your brother."

"I know, it's just light make up." I got up and he quickly pulled me into his arms.

"I don't want you to go."

"I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Kiss me."

"Jeremy."

"One kiss." He pulled my face closer to his, smashing his lips against mine. I moaned against his lips, tugging on his hair.

"Babe, I have to go."

"Fine." He pouted, giving me one more kiss before finally, letting me go. I grabbed my phone and keys, before walking out the door. I'm actually kind of nervous to see my brother. If Jeremy were with me I would be even more nervous. Once I made it to the restaurant I went inside, where my brother was.

"It's about time." Colin smiled as I sat down.

"I'm sorry."

"So, what's been going with you?"

"Nothing much, just school stuff."

"Right, I talked to mom." I became even more nervous about this whole situation.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"I need answers." I sighed.

"We have a dad."

"I know and I love him. There's more too it than that. I want to know why."

"Well you know how I feel about it."

"I know, I need to do this for me." He nodded, taking a sip of his drink, while the waitress brought the food.

"Jeremy got a hold of me." I almost spit my food out at the mention of his name.

"Oh yea, what's he been up to?" Besides rolling around in the sheets with me, I thought.

"Said he's been busy with work and he met a girl."

"No way." I'm shocked that he mentioned me to my brother.

"I know, I can't believe it either."

"Did he give you any details?"

"Nope, don't even know her name." I really need to stop talking about this, before I give anything away. We spent the rest of the dinner catching up before it was time to go.