Chapter 14

"Babe." I yelled for Jeremy.

"What?"

"Come here for a minute." I heard him groan but he came in the room anyways. I had moved my shirt so my little belly was out.

"What?"

"I'm showing." I smiled, he came over smiling at me.

"Hi baby." He said placing his hands on my belly.

"I was thinking if the baby is a boy or girl we should name them after my nana and poppa."

"That's a great idea." He smiled giving me a kiss.

"I can't believe were leaving in a little bit."

"Me too."

"I love it here. I'm so glad he built this here."

"It's beautiful. Are you excited to tell your mom?"

"Yea she is going to be in shock, everyone will. I still can't believe it and I'm the one having the baby."

"I can't wait." I smiled running my fingers through his hair.

"I need to finish getting ready. Go check to make sure we got everything."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He gave me another kiss before going to check everything.

"We sure got lucky with your daddy little one." I smiled rubbing lotion against my belly.

After a little bit we sadly got in the car to leave.

"I'm so glad we got to come here."

"Me too and we get to leave with something special." He squeezed my hand as we made it to the airport. We returned the car then made our way into the airport. Once we bordered the plane I quickly curled up to Jeremy.

"Sleep." He didn't have to tell me twice. He kissed my forehead and went right to sleep.

***

I smiled as I saw my mom. She quickly came over, wrapping her arms around me.

"Hi mom."

"Oh I'm so glad you're okay."

"I'm okay momma." She smiled pulling away looking at me.

"I'm so glad you two are home." Jeremy gave her a hug then we finally left to go home.

"So how was it?"

"It was beautiful. I feel a lot better than I did."

"Good, I'm glad you guys had a good time." I smiled looking at Jeremy, who was giving me a smile. We pulled up to the house and got out. Jeremy got our things out while I went in the house with my mom.

"Jer, help me find those pictures." We went in our room and looked for the pictures.

"Want me to go with you when you tell her?"

"I think I'm going to do this alone."

"Okay, I will be here if you need me." He came over wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I leaned up, pressing my lips to his kissing him softly. I took the pictures from him and went to find my mom. Walking in the kitchen she was sitting at the counter.

"What do you have there?" She gestured to my hand as I sat down next to her.

"The pictures." She smiled taking them from me. I watched as she looked at the pictures closely.