(Titus x reader) Stardust

Disclaimer:
I do not own magi or the characters, all credits to the rightful owner of magi.

I do not own the image either. :3

...

(Y/N) skipped across the palace carrying some paper work for the Reim empire's magi, as tiny golden stars trailed behind you. You arrived outside his study, then knocked the door, 'it's (Y/N), may I come in?' You asked quietly.
"Yes, do come in," rang the magi's voice from the other side.

You opened the door as your eyes met with the fair-toned, unruly light bond hair's bright blue eyes. "Morning Titus!" You greeted with a smile as you passed the paperwork to the magi. Just as you were about to turn around leave:
"Good morning- A-ACHOO!" Sneezed Titus, just as he tried to open one of the scrolls.
"Pardon me- ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOO!" Sneezed Titus again.
"Did u get a cold?! Is there poison in the scrolls!? Are you alright?!" Exclaimed (Y/N) as you looked at Titus worriedly, the person that gave you the paper works is one of the most trusted messengers in the Reim empire, surely there's not anything wrong with it...?
"ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOO!" Sneezed Titus, his nose red, with effort while sneezing, he pointed at the glittery sand scattered across on the paperwork.
Your eyes widened in realisation, it must be the stars that accidentally left some star dust on the paper, you bursted out laughing at Titus's helpless form; the magi of the powerful Reim empire, was defeated by some stardust? You snorted at the thought as you rolled across the floor with your hands on your stomach laughing like there's no tomorrow.
"It's not a-ACHOO! Funny! " pouted Titus glaring at you on the floor still laughing like a maniac
"Sorry Titus," you giggled trying to recover, "I -ACHOO!" You sneezed, "ACHOO!ACHOO! ACHOO!"
"Serves you right! " laughed the magi grinning with triumph, " ACHOO! ACHOO!" He sneezed again.

For the rest of the day, you and Titus was sneezing none stop, while Marga tried her best to pass each of you tissues. The paperwork was left undone, as nobody wanted to be in the same state as the poor magi and (Y/N).

...
A/N
I hope you guys like the first chapter! It's my first time putting my ideas on paper since I prefer getting images in my head. <3

~Lychee_chuan