seventy eight.

FRIENDS.
078. ❛ pleasing her.

chrisevans: Had to keep up my reputation, so I had to please her in this way

1.2M LIKES, 1.1 COMMENTS

usera: Chris definitely knows how to please his women.

userc: he loves taking her to see shows.

userd: She's a mom and she looks phenomenal.

robertdowneyjr: chrisevans is it because you can't please her in the bedroom that you have to take her out places?

elizabetholsen: robertdowneyjr Dear lord 😅😅

anthonymackie: robertdowneyjr I don't know man. Their child is a clear proof that they couldn't keep it within themselves.

nataliadcaprio: I just really love the way that we are talking about intercourse so casually.

izzydcaprio: Then here comes Sebastian with his birds and the bees story even though he doesn't have kids.

chrisevans: Can I just defend myself because I can clearly please my woman more than she can imagine? She really loves to agree with me.

nataliadcaprio: Why is this my life? Like literally why?

userd: Chris is a really good husband.

izzydcaprio: userd he really is when he isn't talking about personal scenarios that should be left behind close doors.

chrisevans: I'm a very good husband, just ask Natalia.

nataliadcaprio: chrisevans
I have no response for the given question.

chrisevans: Oh come on!

imsebastianstan: chrisevans man, you are sleeping on the couch tonight.

nataliadcaprio: chrisevans and Dodger is sleeping with me tonight.

robertdowneyjr: chrisevans She just took your bed and your dog.