three.

FRIENDS.
003. ❛ need picking up?

spangles:do I need to bring my car or my van?

spangles:
do I need to bring my car or my van?

do i need to bring my sarcasm or my heart?

spangles:
come on lia,
I think that we're past the point
of corny humor between us

spangles:
but I'm serious, do you have a lot of luggage?

We've worked together on how many movies, and you still have to ask that question?
we're filming in Atlanta for months, what do you think
mr. smart guy?

spangles:
Dumb question.
That one is on me.

Yes it is.

spangles:
Does Izzy have a connecting flight to yours in Philly?

She does, I applaud her. She's
been flying for a while and I'm complaining about a couple
of hours.

spangles:
so I need the jumbo van to fit both of your luggages

Very fun, Evans. Get ready for a whole lot of pranks on set starting when I land in Georgia.

spangles:
you wouldn't hurt a fly, quite literally too. Remember you asked me to escort the fly outside of your trailer and not to kill it because it needed to live its life.

That's different because it's an animal and gets a bad rep because it's a fly. Also Izzy is going to be my accomplice because she really hates your guts.

spangles:
That's a lie, all the Dicaprios love me. Especially your dad, Leo.

No, don't say that.
Don't call my dad Leo.
You're not buddies with him.

spangles:
okay, but your father goes on about me at least that's what I hear from Izzy.

How does my dad even know you enough to go on about you?

spangles:
A little birdy told me that someone loves to talk about me at home.

I can say that the little birdy is going to get shot down when I see it.

spangles:
You love me as well. Or else you wouldn't be able to put up with my craziness on set or kiss me.

I kiss you because it's part of
my job. Not because I like it.

spangles:
Well, I can say on my end that the kisses I receive as part of a job are hella fine, if you know what I mean 😘

You're playing a very dangerous game Evans. Be careful with  flirting with me because when I get infatuated with a guy, I fall hard and the guy well... he's fighting for air when we you know what....

spangles:
Let's just say that when I get infatuated with a woman, she'll be the only woman I see and care about. And I'm not trying to show off but when we you know what, she's craving more of the pleasure and I'm more than willing to give it to her.

well, we'll see who cracks first.
see you when I land 😘

____

#DiEvans