sixty seven.

FRIENDS.
067. ❛ blessed by the pope.

nataliadcaprio: One day that I won't ever forgot and certainly the baby wouldn't

nataliadcaprio: One day that I won't ever forgot and certainly the baby wouldn't. She was kicking him while he touched my belly.
1.4M LIKES, 1.2M COMMENTS

usera: The baby's a girl 💕

userc: This is the first time she announced the sex

userc: She'll turn out a beauty like her mother

userd: And a beauty like her father

chrisevans: She definitely had a bunch of kicks at Natalia. She's growing up to be like Rocky.

izzydcaprio: nataliadcaprio how badly did you want to go to the bathroom?

nataliadcaprio: izzydcaprio my daughter was touched by the Pope, I'm pretty sure that I can handle my bladder.

usere: She's so lucky to be blessed by the Pope!

imsebastianstan: She's an Evans and a DiCaprio, she was already conceived blessed. Anybody would be lucky to be their daughter or son.

usere: Sounds like Sebastian wants to be Chris and Natalia's son

anthonymackie: nataliadcaprio would you adopt me?

nataliadcaprio: anthonymackie you're like a human child and that's not something I need with an incoming baby

anthonymackie: nataliadcaprio you're the one who's talking when you have a husband that's the definition of a child?

nataliadcaprio: anthonymackie
I can't even debate that

robertdowneyjr: Is this why you didn't attend my party?

nataliadcaprio: There are many reasons why we didn't attend your party.

chrisevans: robertdowneyjr
we're about to be parents, getting blessed by the pope is more important than watching Civil War on repeat.

robertdowneyjr: chrisevans but it's such a great movie.

nataliadcaprio: robertdowneyjr our baby is more important than your parties, I finally win!

robertdowneyjr: nataliadcaprio you win regardless because you're having a baby with the most beautiful man on the planet, also considering that she's going to have an amazing godparent like me!

izzydcaprio: robertdowneyjr
oh hell no!