forty six.

FRIENDS.
048. ❛ DiEvans engagement.

The moment has arrived for every fan girl in the Marvel universe; Natalia DiCaprio and Chris Evans are engaged! The happy couple revealed their news via Instagram with their friends congratulating them and voicing that they hope they are apart of ...

The moment has arrived for every fan girl in the Marvel universe; Natalia DiCaprio and Chris Evans are engaged! The happy couple revealed their news via Instagram with their friends congratulating them and voicing that they hope they are apart of the wedding.
The two lovebirds have been in a relationship since early May of 2015, initially keeping their relationship secret from the public. Both of them have made clear that their secret relationship was fun to keep but they wanted to keep it a secret any longer.

They have made various appearances together as a couple like: The Oscars, The Trevor Project, Lip Sync Battle, The Ellen Show, and upcoming Jimmy Kimmel Live and Ellen again.
Blessing us with cute pictures of Chris adoring his fiancée Natalia every time on the red carpet.
Natalia DiCaprio did give some details on the wedding planning, starting off with that they would get married in the summer which can only be June, July, or August.
By the looks of it, Natalia wants to get married to her hunky boyfriend as so as possible. I mean who wouldn't?

We wish the two the best and know that this wedding is going to be the wedding of the century.