sixty four.

FRIENDS.
064. ❛ angel.

chrisevans: Literally the best birthday present a guy can ask for1

1.4M LIKES, 1.2M COMMENTS

adrianalima: Kill it girl! Bless that body! Can't believe that you're joining us, finally this is complete. You're an exact image of your mother.

hoskelsa: Make that mama proud, can't wait to be walking alongside you!

usera: How is it that she's so beautiful and that she's married to Chris Evans? She's so lucky to have such a supportive husband.

usera: Also that the VS models are commenting on her account makes it goals.

userc: SHES WALKING THIS YEAR! BLESS!!!

izzydcaprio: You better be going to the Fashion Show because I am!
And you're going to deal with me and our dad.

chrisevans: izzydcaprio She's an angel without trying and I may not make it because I will be in filming for a movie.

izzydcaprio: chrisevans You're just trying to butter her up so that she's not mad at you.

nataliadcaprio: izzydcaprio I can't be made at him especially when it's his birthday today.

imsebastianstan: Happy birthday bro, hope you enjoy it with Natalia 😏

chrisevans: imsebastianstan she's an angel but she's a devil in bed.

userd: all the comments this past year gives me an inside into the DiEvans life.

usere: I'm watching this year's Fashion show

dancer10jenna: Can't wait for you to walk that runway with The Weeknd

izzydcaprio: Too envious of my sister but still so proud.

chrisevans: She deserves this and is going to be amazing walking that runway in lingerie.

imsebastianstan: chrisevans How are you going to spend your birthday?

nataliadcaprio: imsebastianstan he knows how he's going to spend his birthday 😭

______

credits to glberts for the edit