one.

FRIENDS.
001. ❛ she's still with me.

"We are here with Natalia DiCaprio, commonly known for her outstanding role in the MCU for playing Caroline Kingsley

"We are here with Natalia DiCaprio, commonly known for her outstanding role in the MCU for playing Caroline Kingsley. How are you feeling?" The interviewer asked Natalia who fidgeted in her chair because press interviews always scared her. Even though she's been doing it a long time, interviews always scared her to her core.

"Nervous, but who isn't nervous about being in camera now and then?" Natalia shrugged, slowly bringing the confidence that many adored about her out.

"I want to start off by offering my condolences, since I know that today marks a very special day." Whenever her mother was brought up for any DiCaprio, it was always a touchy subject and would always affect them in a sense of grieving.

"Around this time, all of us kind of hug each other and reminisce about my mother's memory. We watch old tapes of when my sisters and I were little and for a tiny span of time I look back on the memories I do remember and have of her, and I hate admitting this but I cry. She was my world but like my father always says, she's still with me, with us." Natalie smiled at the end, cueing the interviewer that she was stepping into some touchy territory.

"You and your sister, Isabella, are actually sisters in the MCU, isn't it weird to work with your sister on set?"

"No, we kept it a secret from each other the longest we could and then when we had to shoot the first scene of The First Avenger, we looked at each other and started screaming which scared everyone especially Chris Evans. And we constantly scream on set to scare the boys." Natalia giggled at the times that Chris scares her and the constant times that Natalia would get him back by pulling small pranks on him.

"It seems like you have a lot of fun on set."

"You don't even know." Natalia smirked, not even prepared to act alongside her best friends again on another movie where they would continue with their adventures.