twelve.

FRIENDS.
012. ❛ are you okay?

 ❛ are you okay? ❜

______
sisterz

jenna 💃🏻:
what's wrong?
izzy alerted a 911 on girl talk
tell me what's wrong sis.

Jack and I broke up.

izzy:
I'm breaking his arms and then ripping out his heart.
I'll be back.

jenna 💃🏻:
We can't result to violence, Izz
What happened? How did this happen?

Since I was sick with the flu, my costars wanted to see if I was alright and Izzy wasn't done finishing her scenes so they didn't want to wait in case something bad happened. So they sent Chris to check up on me. He brought me soup and stayed with me until Izzy came home. Nothing happened. It was just Chris looking out for me like he always has.
Jack found out about it from somewhere, and used it as a n argument as to why we should break up. Saying that he has seen the way that Chris looks at me and that he couldn't compete with it and didn't want to be anybody's second option.

izzy:
Are you still saying I can't result to violence?

jenna 💃🏻:
yes!
we aren't violent people and frankly enough, dad would kill us if we did.

Don't mention it to dad.
He shouldn't know about this.
It's my first ever heartbreak since mom died.

izzy:
We know.
But he's going to find out sooner rather than later and it's best if you tell him because he's our father and surely he'll comfort you better than we can, he's been on the receiving end of heartbreak millions of times.

jenna 💃🏻:
Nat, how are you doing?
You've explained the story but how are you doing?
Are you okay?

Honestly I'm not okay.
This was the first time that I truly let somebody in since mom died.
Ever since she died, part of me just kept building up a wall and if something would happen that would break it, I would build the wall higher up.

jenna💃🏻:
do you need to stay somewhere for now?

I have filming
I can't take time off.

izzy:
technically you can, since your scenes aren't till Monday.

If it isn't a bother for you Jenna,
just to be away from here.

jenna 💃🏻:
It's never a hassle.
As long as I get to see you again.

izzy:
Talk to Dad.
If there's anyone who could help with heartbreak it's him.