twenty six.

FRIENDS.
026. ❛ I'm not my mother.

______CALL FROM A UNKNOWN NUMBER

______
CALL FROM A UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Hello?"

"Hello! Is this Natalia DiCaprio?"

"The one and only. May I ask who's calling?"

"I'm Edward Razek, Executive Producer of the Victoria Secret Fashion Show."

"Oh! Hello, Mr.Razek. I haven't heard your name in years. I'm just a little confused as to why you're calling me."

"As you might be aware, Gisele, was one of our first angels and apart of our VS family. Since her 10 year anniversary is coming up, on the actual date of the show, as her eldest daughter, I was wondering if you could walk in the show this year during her remembrance sequence."

"I'm a little taken back now, that you're doing a remembrance to my mother. It's such a kind gesture."

"It would only be appropriate for her daughter to walk in this year's show."

"I'm honored, truly. But I'm no model, I'm not even half the model that my mother was."

" I understand that modeling isn't your strong suit. But I'm sure that walking down the runway in your mother's remembrance will give you all the strength you need to be a model. Even if it is for one time."

"Forgive me for asking, but what exactly is going to go down in the show?"

"We have prepared for Adele to sing Make You Feel My Love for the special moment. In addition, since your mother was an angel, for you to wear her wings."

"You still have my mother's wings?"

"We have a storage for the wings, but they never get used again once they've already been on the runway."

"Well Mr. Razek, I accept your offer."

"That's amazing! Thank you!"

"No, thank you. Giving me this opportunity to walk in such a beautiful show and wear VS wings, especially my mother's. It will be a memory I won't forget."

"Can't wait, and welcome aboard to our show!"