forty eight.

FRIENDS.
048. ❛ jimmy kimmel.

_________

_________

"You guys have been shipped for so long, ever since the first Captain America film, and now you two are together." Jimmy said, receiving hollers and claps from the audience in celebration for the newly relationship.

"Sebastian must be really upset that your aren't single anymore Chris." Jimmy joked as Natalia chuckled at the brotp that they had. The two of them had their hands touching slightly, Natalia crossing her knees.

"Chris, are you not intimidated by Natalia's family?" Jimmy Kimmel asked, and Natalia already starting to laugh and blushing, hiding behind her hands as Chris just nervously chuckled.

"It's just- you would think that her family name is very intimidating but they are the kindest people. I already met Isabella and she 'hates' me and I got to meet Jenna recently and these girls are the sweetest and close knit family." Chris said.

"Did you meet Leo? Did he give you the boyfriend talk?" Jimmy asked.

"I met him when we were at the Oscars and I got so flustered even with Natalia by my side telling me what to say." Chris chuckled. "Although when I asked to propose to her, he was brought to tears and hugged me with every single muscle in his body." The audience collectively adored their loving relationship.

"When's the wedding?" Kimmel asked. "I hope I'm invited because I'm going to be mad if I'm not invited to The Wedding of the Century."

"I actually have the invitation in my dressing room so, yes you are invited." Natalia answered honestly and the audience applauding.

"Show us the ring!" The audience clapped and she smiled before holding up her hand and revealing the sparkling ring that could blind anyone.

"In the movie, your character, Caroline is a very important character in this movie."

"Yeah, she's definitely divided much like Natasha. I can see where she's coming from, Caroline was always there for Tony and same vice versa. He's helped her adjust to the new world, and helped her get over Steve's 'death'. But then again Steve is her true love, and it's like she's between the knife and the wall. But she's going with Steve because Bucky means so much to her and Kiara that it's stronger than her relationship with Tony. I've been back and forth for the past six months." Natalia concluded making various different hand motions. She pursued her lips, making a little weird face that she normal made in her pictures. "The directors and the screenwriters know what they are doing. They know exactly how to execute and bring to life the comics that you love so much. I just hope that I do a good job at portraying her, because let me tell you she does not have it easy in this film." Natalia said with a slight huff at the end trying to catch her breath.

She pushed her hair a side, giving it the voluminous style. On the sideline, Chris adored her little hair motions and the way that she appeared so natural to the camera and fans.

"Natalia much like your character, you are a surprising person." Jimmy said as Natalia raised her eyebrow wondering where this was heading. "In recent news, it clear that you are walking in this year's Victoria Secret Fashion Show as an angel."

Natalia chuckled, "Yeah, they called me to walk in memoriam for my mother and then asked me if I wanted to walk in the whole show and I couldn't deny their offer."

"Well I think that Chris is going to enjoy that very much," Jimmy joked and before either one could say anything Jimmy diverted, "I think it's a perfect Segway to introduce our other guests Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Isabelle DiCaprio and Paul Rudd!"

Natalia and Chris applauded to their friends, both standing to hug and greet them with Natalia sending death glares to Sebastian all in good fun while she hugged her sister. But Natalia knew that with their costars joining them on the couch, that it will be a long night.

"You guys spend a number of months together on set, right?" Kimmel questioned as the group nodded.

"Yep, like five to six months" they all agreed.

"Okay, so I want to see how well you guys know each other. I'm going to ask a couple of questions and the first one will be about Chris Evans." Jimmy said looking down at his cards before continuing.

"Chris has memorized the songs to which Disney musical?"

"Frozen" Anthony spit out quickly.

"Nope, not Frozen."

"Do you guys really not know it?" Jimmy said while the other's where in deep thought about it.

"Aladdin" Paul said, resulting in a so so face from Chris.

"The Little Mermaid." Sebastian said, which was correct resulting in roars from the crowd before going to the next question.

"Other than English what other language does Sebastian speak?"

"Romanian." Paul quickly answered.

"What is Isabella's nickname?" Jimmy asked with Natalia being the only one knowing that answer. "Belita."

"Very good, next question, what is Natalia's favorite tv show?" Jimmy asked with the whole crew staying quiet.

"This really shows how much you love me," she joked, putting her lips into a thin line

"Wait, I know...." Chris said slapping his knee and placing his other hand on his forehead, leaning on it like the Thinker.

"It's Game of Thrones." He said proudly.

"Wow, aren't you going to have serious problem after the show?" Jimmy joked resulting in laughs from the audience.

"Everybody Paul Rudd, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, and the lovely Natalia and Isabella DiCaprio!"