twenty two.

FRIENDS.
022. ❛ costar vs. sister

 sister ❜

___

NATALIA: Hello guys, what's up? Since I started filming Civil War here in Georgia, I have less time to actually film videos since it's taking up so much time. But I have found time to film this one, at night, because I suddenly have energy to film and do stuff when I should be sleeping for call time tomorrow.

NATALIA: I was wondering what video I should do until my sister came over.

[ ISABELLA FLOPS ONTO THE COUCH ]

NATALIA: And we started to chat and Izzy got some alcohol. And that's when Sebastian came over to check in on us, and also brought some alcohol.

[ SEBASTIAN FLOPS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUCH ]

NATALIA: And that's when it came to me, to do the sister vs. boyfriend tag but I don't have a boyfriend so it's the costar vs. sister tag. They have whiteboards and are going to answer it, and the first to six wins. Are you two ready?

ISABELLA: Yes

SEBASTIAN: Ready to win

ISABELLA: [rolls eyes] Okay, let's start this.

NATALIA: Who is the most famous celebrity I've ever met?

SEBASTIAN: We're surrounded by famous people all the time, especially you guys. This is an unfair question.

ISABELLA: Can we get a hint?

NATALIA: I'm a huge fangirl over this person.

[ They flip it around with Isabella having written Ellen Degeneres and Sebastian wrote Chris Evans ]

SEBASTIAN: You freak out when you're with Chris all the time.

ISABELLA: I thought it was Ellen because you love going on her show.

NATALIA: You're both wrong, it's Stan Lee.

SEB & ISA: Ohhh

NATALIA: Next question, how old was I when I had my first kiss onscreen?

SEBASTIAN: How am I suppose to know this?

ISABELLA: [writing on the whiteboard]

NATALIA: I'm pretty sure that I've talked about this with you. Don't overthink it.