twenty seven.

FRIENDS.
027. ❛ spider man kiss.

__________

__________

Natalia should've listened to her sister, Jenna, and canceled the reservation to the hotel. Yet she saw it as an opportunity to get some alone and free time with Chris without their friends or the media hollering at them, considering that the hotel where she had the reservation wasn't that common for having celebrities stay there, and it was perfect for them.

After her phone call with Edward Razek about the Victoria Secret Fashion Show, immediately Natalia called Chris about the hotel, but wanted to keep the show a secret until she had him face to face. On the other hand, Natalia called her sisters and father to tell them the good news, and they couldn't have been more pleased that they were doing it in her honor. She didn't expect that type of react specifically because a dad wouldn't want to see her daughter in lingerie, walking down the runway.

A Morse code knock, some dumb one that Chris and Natalia created back in the day, broke her attention as she went to go open the door to let him in. Once the door swung open, Natalia laughed at the disguise he was in. Mostly because it wasn't really effective, he was masked with sunglasses and hat much like in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

"You could've done a better good at hiding." She mocked as she went aside, so he could come in. He put his small backpack in the corner as he slumped down onto one of the beds in the room.

"When you mentioned this getaway, I didn't know it was fifty miles away." Chris whined as he remained laid on the bed, while she climbed onto the bed as well and laid on his stomach with her feet against the headboard. He chuckled at her motion with sent vibrations to her head, as it bobbled up and down. She sat upwards and turned to face him, but she couldn't see his dashing face due to the hands that were resting on top of it.

"I didn't know we were playing peek a boo." She noted as he chuckled, but still kept his hands where they were. Now, she thought, was where she was going to take it to an extreme. She tried to raise his hands off of his face but due to her little to zero strength, it didn't budge. Instead, Natalia thought of a better idea. With the little strength she had, she tried to push or pull Chris to the end of the bed where his head would be dangling down. With every try, he would just laugh at her attempt. But once she was done, she sat on the floor directly in front of his upside down face.

His hands still blocked his face, but he was now grinning at her, "Was it worth the effort?"

She smirked at his remark before, unbeknown to him, slowly leaning in and cupping his face, and connecting their lips together in a fateful attempt for him to lose his hands. Yet the kiss wasn't forceful but conveyed more of a built of emotion; love. Just like she wanted, Chris let go of his hands and moved them to her face. And it seemed that the two yearned to be with each other, and couldn't imagine and world without it as Chris kept his speed but sought out for more. In an attempt to bring her closer, Chris winded up on the floor. Surprisingly, she laid onto of him as he still had a firm grip on Natalia.

It didn't take long for Natalia to burst out laughing on the floor. She couldn't contain her joy and silliness from what happened, nor should it be contained because that the Natalia that Chris fell for. "We shouldn't steal that move from Spider-Man, since it's not our movie." Chris joked out once Natalia finally calmed down.

"I suppose you're right." She said as she rearranged herself in the floor, and now she was sitting legs crossed in front of Chris with their hands clasped with one another.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," Natalia's voice changed already frightening Chris as to what she was about to say.
"Yesterday, I got a call from the CMO of Victoria Secret. And he offered me a role to walk in a Remembrance for my mother, and I accepted."

The demeanor with Chris changed, his statue got rigid but he still kept his hands connected with Natalia. He remained many moments in silence. "Chris, please say something."

Nothing. Only more silence and she didn't expect this outcome from him. Since he knew how much her mother meant to her, as any mother would, because Natalia cries in Chris's shoulder when that anniversary date rolls around.

"I just feel a bit uncomfortable."

"In what way?" Natalia tilted her head trying to understand what he was uncomfortable about.

"It's just that I'm your boyfriend and seeing you walk up there would-" Chris for cut off by Natalia's force of action towards him which was a small kiss, nothing that impactful as before, but enough to make him stop talking and to prove a point.

"If you're scared of men watching me walk down a runway, then let me present you to various different husbands that have Victoria Secret models walk down the same runway. I don't care about those people watching me, because I'm doing something memorable for my mother. All I can hope is that when I walk that very frightening runway, that I'll see your face in the crowd, cheering me on. The only person, beside my family, that I care about being there." Natalia kept a grip on Chris's cheek as she rubbed it, knowing it was a weak spot of his ever since filming.

He fell into Natalia's spell not before brining her into his chest, as she was leaning she could feel the rise of his body. Placing a kiss on the top of head and his arms wrapped around her, "I know this is what you have to do, and I'm going to try and be the most supportive boyfriend. Because if you do this well, imagine they can ask you back next year. Hopefully by then, I'll be your husband."

"Don't move too fast, Captain."

He dropped his voice down to a whisper and lowering to talk into her ear, "Try and stop me."