eighteen.

FRIENDS.
018. ❛ i can't deny her of her talent.

_______INCOMING CALL FROM IZZY

_______
INCOMING CALL FROM IZZY

"Hey sis, just wanted to call you before you boarded."

"I don't board until like an hour but it's nice that you called me. Jenna stayed with me until she couldn't anymore."

"I certainly miss when we were all little, together as a family."

"Those were the simpler times."

"Yeah, but we shouldn't get sad. Speaking of which, do you have something you have to tell me?"

"Perhaps that I love you very much."

"Don't act dumb. A little Romanian bird told me about a date you have with one Chris Evans."

"I'll kill Sebastian tomorrow."

"He's my kill, I deserve to kill him since he thinks it's funny to pour cold water over me."

"Seems like we should stop talking about Chris and I, and focus on Seb and you."

"Let's not."

"Anyway, how's my angel?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"I'm not talking about you."

"Oh, your other angel.
She's been enjoying her time with Aunt Isabella."

"You haven't given her any sweets right?"

"No, I followed your list precisely."

"Is she ready for tomorrow?"

"She's nervous, but who wouldn't be? Although I think that it's a little early for her to get into the industry."

"Iz, you've seen her act.
I can't deny her her talents.
She's happy when she's on a stage."

"I hate to say that you're right but she does shine when she's acting."

"Is she awake?"

"Would it be bad if she was?"

"I'll give you slide this on time."

"Hi Mommy."

"Hey baby, how are you?
Mommy misses you."

"Aunt Isabella took me to set and I met all your friends and one of them showed me a sneak peak of the movie."

"I hope they told you that it's top secret because Mommy can lose her job if that gets out."

"Yes Mommy."

"Well Mommy is coming home real soon and she can't wait to hug you and be by your side again."

"When are you coming back?"

"Tonight baby, so I would get some sleep and before you know it, I'm at your side again."

"Okay Mommy, I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart.
Put me on the phone with Auntie Isabella."

"I honestly can't believe that you had a kid so beautiful."

"She's the greatest thing."

"Do you think that Phillip would be happy?"

"Sometimes I feel that he is, like I get a moment where I see so much of him in her."

"Are you going to tell Chris?"

"First I would have to tell the world."

"I'm just saying that you two seem to be getting serious rather quickly, and he's going to find out."

"I'm not scared of telling him.
I'm scared of what's going to happen next when I have to tell the public."

"Nat, she's going to start acting and sooner rather than later, the world is going to find out."

"I wanted her to live happily with the press breathing down her neck."

"Too bad that she went for the entertainment business."

"If she gets the role then the world is going to find out."

"Technically she's going under Phillip's surname but she desperately urges to use DiCaprio."

"I want her to be happy and if using DiCaprio is going to make her happy then so be it, even if it means to finally tell my secret."

"I'm here for you."

"I know you are.
I'm just worried for what's coming."