six.

FRIENDS.
006. ❛ new couple alert.

It seems we might be on the verge of a new couple sighting, a pretty secretive and well kept one some might say

It seems we might be on the verge of a new couple sighting, a pretty secretive and well kept one some might say. All of us know that Natalia DiCaprio has been very secretive about her life, even in relationships since we haven't seen a major relationship occur with her ever since she got into the industry which isn't quite common. Although many have shipped her with her male costar Chris Evans, it seems that fans might be disappointed by the news that is about to be presented.

Last night, while at the Trevor Project, a project that Natalia has been very vocal since Youtuber Tyler Oakley brought her on to host and has been a strong asset to the movement. While hosting live, we saw her share moments with her other MCU stars and it wasn't until Jack Falahee approached her that she got all giddy. Most would think that Natalia was being friendly and that she's a heavy flirt would brush it off as a normal encounter. But many claimed that the pair was holding hands together away from camera lights and that in one quick second, they shared a kiss as well.

Some readers might be in shocking because a lot hoped that the new ship that is DiEvans would come true after Natalia visited Ellen claiming that she would date Chris Evans this year. Do you think that Ellen's vision will come true? Or do you see Natalia and Jack's relationship become a long term thing? Or are you still holding out for DiEvans?