forty five.

FRIENDS.
045. ❛ she said yes.

chrisevans: she said yes 💍#dievansengagement 1

#dievansengagement
1.5M LIKES, 1.2M COMMENTS

nataliadcaprio: I'll say yes to you a million times and more.

izzydcaprio: I'm blinded by the ring, damn Chris you really are a fan of big gestures.

dancer10jenna: Yay 🎉🎉 I'm going to be a bridesmaid!

robertdowneyjr: It's happening, it's happening! Code red, I repeat code RED! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

imsebastianstan: YES MARVEL ENGAGEMENT 💍

clarkgregg: Will your tv dad get an invite?

chloebennet: CAROLINE AND STEVE! I hope you're planning a June wedding.

nataliadcaprio: chloebennet I can say with certainty that it will be this summer 😉

vancityreynolds: Damn Evans! Putting a ring can only mean that you really want to hit that....

nataliadcaprio: vancityreynolds Who says it's Chris?

vancityreynolds: .......

markruffalo: The Hulk is very pleased 😁

elizabetholsen: Do I get to be a bridesmaid for the Wedding of the Century? Please tell me yes!

nataliadcaprio: elizabetholsen why wouldn't I?

chrishemsworth: Avengers Assemble!

prattprattpratt: Can we talk about that ring? OMG, that's such a beautiful diamond!

nataliadcaprio: prattprattpratt Are you a woman?

prattprattpratt: nataliadcaprio maybe

chrisevans: can we talk about the girl behind the ring? Wow, isn't she a beautiful?

robertdowneyjr: chrisevans of course you would show off your PDA on Instagram.

nataliadcaprio: robertdowneyjr chrisevans I love it when he showers me with compliments. He makes me very happy to be engaged to such a beautiful man.

imsebastianstan: You two are made for each other.