seventy five.

FRIENDS.
075. ❛ love.

nataliadcaprio: Everyday I'm learning something new about her, and loving her even more

1.4M LIKES, 1.2M COMMENTS

scarlettjohansson: Her little tiny hands!

chloebennet: She's so adorable even though I can't see her face.

brettdalton: You're such a good mama and I can't wait to see the little nugget when I fly out next week.

chrisevans: All three of them are the joy of my life.

izzydcaprio: It's crazy that she doesn't resemble anybody other than Natalia 😜😜

chrisevans: izzydcaprio you aren't going to get me, I'm not bringing my baby into this small feud we have.

anthonymackie: chrisevans
Captain America backing down from a fight? Where did Chris Evans go? 😫😫

chrisevans: anthonymackie having a family truly turns your life around, perhaps I've grown up.

imsebastianstan: chrisevans finally!

chrisevans: imsebastianstan shut up!

robertdowneyjr: Show me a picture of the baby! I need to the pure goodness and innocence for myself and then declare myself The Godfather of the baby.

nataliadcaprio: robertdowneyjr civil war 2.0?

robertdowneyjr: nataliadcaprio more like declaring what's mine.

robertdowneyjr: nataliadcaprio while we are talking about it, if I'm not godparent to this one, then please have more babies so that I can be at least one.

nataliadcaprio: robertdowneyjr I'm not godparent to one of yours so why do you get to be mine? Also if you want more babies, I'd talk to Chris because he produces the sperm.

robertdowneyjr: chrisevans Well if you grant me the opportunity then you'll get one as well. Also I will talk to him so that they can start baking right away,

chrisevans: Shouldn't I get a say in this?