eight.

FRIENDS.
008. ❛ kisses to my girl.

jackfalahee:even though this guy might get kisses on HTGAWM, I'm sending kisses and smiles to my girl in Georgia

jackfalahee:
even though this guy might get kisses on HTGAWM, I'm sending kisses and smiles to my girl in Georgia.
764K LIKES, 631K COMMENTS

nataliadcaprio:
kisses from the MCU cast here as well 💋 but more from me of course.

username1:
When can DiEvans take over?

robertdowneyjr:
I'm not into sharing so no kisses from me unless you plan on marrying me.

elizabetholsen:
you are really uptight aren't you?

username2:
This is totally physical. She belongs with Chris any person can see that.

username-a:
Chris must be boiling at this point, he's just lucky that Jack didn't say his best girl or else. #DiEvansAllTheWay

username-b:
We all have to accept that Natalia is with Jack and that it's a relationship between two people. We are their fans but we have no control over their life's.

chrisevans:
Everyone should stop assuming that I'm angry at this relationship because I'm not. I'm happy for Natalia and Jack and wish them all the luck in their relationship. Natalia has been my best friend ever since when we attend the same school and remained pen pals, she's very important to me and I'm happy that she's happy.

username-c:
doesn't sound like you don't care

izzydcaprio:
Chris speaks very fondly of my sister and anyone who he's known because that his character. He's a gentleman and sticks up for Natalia and I, it doesn't mean he's in love with us but it protective and it comes from a nice place. If Chris says he wishes her the best that he means that fully. In the time I've known him, he has never told no lie.

nataliadcaprio:
^^^ PREACH

imsebastianstan:
Instead of discussing whether or not we are Team Jack or Team Chris, we have to discuss global warming because it's hot as balls down here in Atlanta.