nineteen.

FRIENDS.
019. ❛ lipstick.

Natalia rolled her luggage all the way to the gate to where she almost instantly saw a white card with the name 'DiCaprio' on it

Natalia rolled her luggage all the way to the gate to where she almost instantly saw a white card with the name 'DiCaprio' on it. It was always things like that that made her smile at the poor joke and the attempt at making her smile. Chris stood there with a blank expression, trying to keep the character up until Natalia approached him and wrapped her arms around him almost molding herself into him, happy to be once again in his grasp.

"I missed you." Natalia whispered in his ear as his hands still had a firm clasp around her back, pulling her closer to him. The scene looked out of a corny romantic movie with people staring at the two hugging in the middle of the gate without the slightest movement but frankly none of them cared anymore for opinions.

Once Natalia let go of Chris, he helped with her bags as they started to move towards his car and their date. She hopped into the passenger's seat as she started to attend to her beauty needs as Chris started to drive. She quickly sipped her hair into a high ponytail and started working on her makeup to which she had none on because she didn't have time. In between red lights, Chris would take a glimpse at her watching as she made herself look like the Mona Lisa, with every scar, blemish, wrinkle disappear and a fairly transformed woman was sitting next to him.

Natalia only needed one last detail to complete her look which was lipstick. She could feel that the car was stopped so she held up lip colors for Chris to pick. He took a closer look seeing that he was struggling with distinguishing the difference between all of them.

"You have to forgive me but what's the difference between them," Chris inspected the different lipsticks before he saw one in Natalia's makeup bag that he liked.
"How about this one?"

The red lipstick that Natalia always saved for third dates with anyone. She started to shake her head before trying to grab it out of his hand, but Chris was already taking out the cap and going to place it on her lips. Natalia willingly let his hand grab her cheek as he slowly traced the lipstick around her edges as they were curving up for a smile.

"See, I'm a professional." Chris said but he slowly went out of the lines and went to smudge it off. Natalia watched him as he connected his eyes with her before he finished. And soon enough, he was going around and opening her door but once she stepped out, it looked like a familiar place.

"Chris, why are we at my house?"

Chris lead her to her door as she followed his lead up the stairs. Natalia was confused as she knew that they arranged to have an outing. "I know you, Nat. You don't like going on dates. And considering that we have a shoot tomorrow, I shouldn't have made the date today. Like a gentlemen, I walked you to your door."

"You let me do my makeup in the car for 30 minutes?" Natalia shifted her head to the side.

"I like seeing you do your makeup, especially if I'm doing your lips."

"You made me waste my third date red lipstick." Natalia whined trying to get her keys out of her bag.

Chris raised his eyebrows, "So are we going on a third date?"

"Depends." Natalia teased before she stepped into her house and seeing Chris starting to walk away but she stood him, "Wait Chris, I wanted to show you something. I was going to tell you at our date but I think it's time you know."

"You're not dying, are you?" Chris took to his sensitive side as Natalia urged him forward into her house.
She turned on the lights as she called out for her daughter, "Honey, I'm home."

Chris was taken back from her comment as he heard quick footsteps rushing towards them and seeing a small child lung into Natalia's arms. "Mommy, I missed you." She yelled wrapping her arms around Natalia as she swayed side to side with her daughter. Natalia attacked her fisheye with kisses leaving stains of red all over her face.

Chris was surprised by the child slowly noting the similarity between the two. Natalia finally set down her daughter before falling to her knees next to her, and introducing the two, "Penelope, I would like you to meet my very special friend."

Natalia smiled up at Chris who crouched down to Penelope's size and extended his hand, "Hi Penelope, I'm Chris."