seventy one.

FRIENDS.
071. ❛ family movie.

If this day couldn't get more perfect, Chris Evans confirmed that he will star alongside his daughter— Penelope DiCaprio in upcoming movie, Gifted

If this day couldn't get more perfect, Chris Evans confirmed that he will star alongside his daughter— Penelope DiCaprio in upcoming movie, Gifted. Chris states that they've been filming since April. The connection between us certainly going to be extremely genuine and will not be at all forced. For us here, we will be excited for this movie.

Although for others, people have been doubting the real reasons behind the casting. Almost that Chris Evans had persuaded the directors to cast his daughter as the leading role. But the directors of Gifted have come forward to dismiss all rumors, saying that they cast Penelope first before Chris Evans got the role.

It seems to be a family movie that we all want to go see, and not to mention the news of Natalia becoming a Disney princess.
You heard it right, Natalia is going to star as Aurora in the live action Disney movie of Sleeping Beauty.

We should all keep an eye out for these two movies, and even what's in store for Evans-DiCaprio because they are taking Hollywood.