sixty one.

FRIENDS.
061. ❛ just in 6 months.

nataliadcaprio: just a simple day of enjoying ice cream #thataintnoburritoinbelly1

1.4M LIKES, 1.2M COMMENTS

usera: The DiEvans baby is happening! We can even consider it a Stevoline baby as well!

anthonymackie: OMG! THIS HAS TO BREAK THE INTERNET!
#DIEVANSBABY ITS HAPPENING

userc: Why isn't DiEvans baby a trend yet?

therussobrothers: Congratulations to the both of you! You two have had amazing chemistry and no doubt will make amazing parents.
We just have to see how the mom to be is going to tackle Avengers: Infinity War schedule 😂

leonardodicaprio: Grandfather usually makes people feel old, but
I can't believe there is going to be another DiCaprio/Evans in the family. Hoping that he gets my good looks.

izzydcaprio: I'm blessed to be an aunt again to a wonderful couple!

dancer10jenna: A little Natalia and Chris is going to be born, and all of us are so proud! And Penelope gets to be a big sister, this is just the best day ever!

chrishemsworth: Welcome to the daddy club?

robertdowneyjr: You're now a DILF, congrats!

chrisevans: I'm not going to ask what that is

izzydcaprio: It's best that you don't

imsebastianstan: How's that ice cream?

elizabetholsen: imsebastianstan That's the one normal question that you ask?

imsebastianstan: I'm sorry, when was the baby conceived and how?

izzydcaprio: imsebastianstan go back to asking normal questions

userd: How far along are you? Are you still going to walk in the Victoria Secret Fashion Show?

nataliadcaprio: userd I'm 2 months going 3, and I'm expected to be due before then so I'm praying and hoping to walk.

chrisevans: All I really want is for a boy! Or a girl? Which ever one that comes I'll be happy 😊