Back Home(Chapter Thirty-Two)

I rolled over onto Ryan's chest even though I didn't really have sex with him it happened and there's nothing I can do but make sure it never happens again.

"Sleep good angel."

"Yeah, just need to get up an pack."

"Where are you going?"

"Abby's dad is getting married in a few weeks and she wants me to be there so I'm wading down a little early to surprise her."

"Oh okay. Do I need to go?"

"I can cook breakfast if you want?"

"Nah it's okay I need to go home and get to work."

"Oh okay."

I sat up and slipped on my robe on and walked out to let the dogs out, I came back in the house and he was walking out of my room slipping his shirt on even though he was smart, sweet, handsome, and a great friend I don't feel that connection with him.

"I will see you later okay?"

"Okay."

"Thank you for last night I had fun."

He said and kissed my cheek all I could do was fake a smile I walked him to the door and closed it behind him. I went back in my room and took a shower to wash off last night off of me.

I finally got out and packed bags I told my mom that I was sending the dogs to her an she said that was okay. I got my bags and the dogs in my car and drove them to the private jet since they would've more comfortable on there with me and they put my car on the plane as well so I could drive down to Tennessee. I needed to lay down an just rest since it would be a three to four hour ride.

I got off of the plane and of course paps were there and this one creepy guy who has been falling me for the past two weeks I just shrugged it off and went into my car and they helped me get the dogs and my bags I thanked them and drove to my mom and dads house. I pulled in the driveway and the dogs knew where we were because they started wagging their tails I loved seeing them act like this. I got out of the car and opened the side door and they bolted out of the car and to the front door my mom greeted them and let them inside.

"Hi honey how are you?"

"Hi mom I'm good just feels good to be home and drop them off."

"Your not staying?"

"I cant."

"Oh."

I saw the sadness on her face her an my dad haven't really seen each other since their jobs and I think they might be getting a divorce or something.

"I guess I can stay a night or two."

"Really? That's great."

I gave her a hug and kissed we cheek.

"Let me get my bags from the car and I'll be back in here."

"Okay."

I walked out to my car and was getting my bags and there was that damn guy taking pictures. I turned around annoyed at him.

"Can you please stop?"

"Smile pretty girl."

"Look I'm here visiting my family. Can you respect that?"

"No don't think so."

"Fine whatever."

I started walking away back to my house my mom was looking out of the window concerned.

"He'll go away soon he is just trying to get to me."

"I just don't want you to have anymore stress on you then you already have."