3...2...1...Kiss Me (Chapter Two)

*Anna's P.O.V.*

I walked over to Tyana, Pape, and some guy who was taller than all of us.
Hey guys, what's up?

Everyone's eyes were on me, okay that's weird.
Hey Anna, Chase this is Anna. Anna this is Chase.
Hey I listened to your band. Your really good.
Thanks. He just looked away, what was this guys problem? He don't even know me.
Well if you guys are just going to sit here and talk I'm stealing Tyana for a song.

I look Tyana to the dancefloor and we were dancing. I couldn't help but feel eyes on me then I felt hands grab my waist and turn me around. A tall buff guy had my waist he was being pretty rough with me so I was trying to get out of grip.
Dude get off me!
Naw baby.

I looked over at Tyana who was confused I tried to turn to her but he wouldn't get off me. Tyana went over to Pape and Chase, I could tell Pape was saying and pointing at me but Chase kept shaking his head no. Pape walked over to where the beast had me on the dancefloor.
Hey can you get off my friend?
Don't think so shorty.
Look, it's New Years Eve we're here for fun. Please get off of her she has a boyfriend.
Oh really? Who?
The guy over there. He pointed over at Chase who had his back turned I take it he don't like me.
If he is her boyfriend then why isn't he over here trying to get her?
Because he don't know that you are holding her.
Bring him over here.

Pape went over to Chase, I tried to get away he whispered in my ear.

You're not going anywhere babydoll.

Then kissed my cheek. Gross. We looked up and saw Pape, and Chase.
I think you have my girl.
What if I do?
Get off of her.

He threw me into his arms Chase caught me. Next thing you know it's 12:00 a new year.
You gonna kiss her? The guy said pissed. I looked up at Chase he looked over at Pape who was kissing Tyana, I looked away I was about to walk to the bathroom until he tightened his grip around my waist and I looked up at him and he was leaning down I met him half way and our lips connected. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I could feel fireworks, I have never felt this before. I like it.

*Chase's.P.O.V.*

Kissing Anna was just supposed to be a peck but it turned out I wanted more, she wrapped her arms around my neck how can I want more of her? She is not my type but again I never gave her a chance I assumed she was just a whore but these fireworks were crazy. I had my arms around her waist and I didn't want let go but I has to, I pulled away from her neither one of us wanted to let go. I looked into her eyes which was gorgeous blue/ green and her smile was just amazing.
Thanks again for getting me away from that creep.
No problem I didn't want you to get hurt.

We looked over and saw Tyana and Pape looking at us with big smiles on their faces.
What?
Nothing. Just that was a pretty long New Years kiss.

I sat there quiet than Anna spoke up.
Its a really long year.

We all looked over at her and started laughing, we all just danced then a slow song came on, I walked off the dancefloor over to a quite place where you could get food I sat down at one of the tables. I had my head down when I heard a seat scoot and I could feel someone looking at me I lifted my head and saw Anna looking at me.
You left the dancefloor. Why?
It's a slow song.
We could have danced.
I didn't want to.
Why?
Because I just don't want to. You done with the questions?
Dude you don't have to be rude to me. I just want to make sure your okay.
Sorry, just a lot on my mind.
Its okay Chase I understand.

I smiled at her making her blush we sat there and talked about a lot of different things, it felt good to have someone to talk to besides guys. I shouldn't have judged her as fast as I did. At the end of the night I got Anna's number and she has mine, she kissed my cheek.
See you later Chase and nice meeting you sweetie.
I'm glad I met you too Anna and we will hang out soon.

I kissed her cheek and smiled at her. She got into Tyana's car I shut her door and they drove off. Could I really be falling for this wild child?

Author's Note: Ooooo what do you guys think so far? If you haven't yet go help the guys win a trip to the grammys you can get on their Facebook Page or go on Twitter. Thanks! Xoxox. Lots Of Love.