A Little Spice Can Ruin A Lot.(chapter twelve)

I have been in Miami for four hours and I love every minute of it! I just got to my hotel it is right on Miami beach and the dogs are loving it, I finally got settled in and so I decided to call Chase.

Hello?

Hey baby!

You finally made it there? How is it?

Yeah my hotel is right on Miami beach and the dogs are loving the balcony and the birds.

Well I'm glad you're settled in baby girl.

So what's your plans for today?

Recording with the boys.

That sounds like fun!

Yeah what about for you?

Well I'm going freshen up and take the dogs out on the beach.

They will love it.

I know it's so beautiful Chase. I wish you were here to explore with me and the babies. I have my own rental car.

Me too baby, and what kind is it?

It's a black Saab.

Ooh fancy, well listen Pape is telling me to hurry up I love you babygirl.

ugh okay baby I love you too Chase.

I hung up and changed into a hot pink bikini and took a picture I captioned it Guess who is in Miami? This girl and her babies. Miami get ready for me! I posted it on Twitter and Instagram I slipped on a short shorts and sandals I put on the dogs leashes and my bag and walked out to the beach. We were just walking I took a picture of the dogs in the water playing My babies love the water! I posted it on Instagram, I sat on my towel and slipped off my shorts and laid down and watched the dogs play in the water. I was just tanning when the sun went away I looked up to see two buff and tan guys standing over me I stood up and put my sunglasses on top of my head.

Hello? Can I help you boys?

Actually you can. Aren't you the model Anna Hensley.

Yes I am.

We love you in the commercial where you were sponsoring adopting dogs.

Awh thanks guys that means a lot.

I'm James and this is my buddy Nick.

James was a little bit taller then Nick, Nick had some tattoos but James was buff and ear pierced with a couple tatts. I could tell they were checking me out.

So what are you doing down here?

I'm actually here because I have a photo shoot tomorrow.

So your here for business not play?

I'm here for a few days so I can play a little bit.

Well there's a party tonight and we would love if you could come and be out guess.

I would love to come!

I looked over at Nick.

You don't talk much do you?

I don't when there's a beautiful girl infront of me.

Awe aren't you a sweetie.

James smiled at me trying to get my attention.

So we can call you when we make it to your hotel if you want?