Brunch, And A Surprise*chapter four*

Me and Tyana woke up at 2:00pm I got up and woke her up.

Wake up my gorgeous friend.

I'm up beautiful friend.

We got up and let the dogs out my mom was probably upstairs in her office and dad is at the office, so I decided to make me and Tyana some brunch. I ran upstairs and texted Chase.

Goodmorning Handsome.(:

I went down to the kitchen and started making turkey bacon, cheese eggs, toast, and coffee. When I got down making us food I got my phone, and saw a text from Chase.

Open your front door we're freezing.

I walked over and saw Chase, Pape, and Kevin freezing I let them in and gave Chase a hug.

I just made brunch so come on in guys.

Thanks, where is your shirt?

I don't like sleeping in shirts, I didn't have one on last night.

You didn't?

No Chase I just had sweats on and sports bra.

Dude you didn't know that?

No.

And you were with me all night I swear.

Well she has some nice ink.

Thanks Pape.

We walked into the kitchen Pape gave Tyana a kiss and a hug, Kevin sat by me making it where Chase had to sit by him since Pape was on my other side. Chase didn't look happy at all after brunch I told them to go downstairs and I will be down in a few, I was cleaning up and Chase came over and scared me, I turned around and looked up at him.

You just like to scare me don't you?

I like seeing you jump.

Oh how sweet.

He put his hand on my cheek and his other one on the counter.

Where's your mom at?

She went out with some friends and yours?

Upstairs in her office dad is at the office like always.

So I can be here?

Yeah mom don't care.

Good.

I put my hands around his neck pulling us close to each other we were inches from kissing when Kevin walked in.

Oh hey guy.

We pulled away from each other Chase looked really annoyed.

Hey Kev we were just doing the dishes.

Oh I can help you if you want.

Well how about I go get a shirt on,let my dogs in while you guys finish them.

They both looked at me, and I smiled at them and walked upstairs.

*Chase's P.O.V.*

Hey Chase can I talk to you?

Yeah what about?

Anna.

What about her?

Do you mind stepping away from her?

Why?

I like her.

Dude I liked her first and she likes me so no I won't step back.

Man whatever, she is not your type.

She's isn't yours either!

Well you know what.

What?

Guys are you okay?

We turned around and saw Anna with Apollo and Luna by her sides. I smiled at her and walked over to her and hugged her.

Yeah we're just fine.

Okay good you ready to go watch some movies?

Yeah, Pape and Tyana are probably making out now.

I walked past Kevin with Anna by my side, I love Kevin like a brother but he needs to know that I find her and he can't have her. He tried to sit by her but I moved over where she was sitting by me and her dogs and he was sitting by me.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

Ever since I walked in on Chase and Kevin having a pretty heated talk he has been more protective than ever and I have to say it is sexy. We were watching The Cabin In The Woods even though it isn't really scary I still had my head on Chase's chest he was pretty tense whatever him and Kevin were talking about was still bothering him. I looked over and Pape and Tyana who weren't even watching the movie they were asleep in each others arms I took a picture and put it on twitter and instagram I cautioned it. How cute is this couple?!? I tagged them both in it, I looked up at Chase who's jaw was clenched together I lifted up and kissed his jaw.

Calm down sweetie, your fine.

He looked over at me and smiled.

I'm fine just tensed.

I know calm down relax unwind and just enjoy this.

He wrapped his arms around me I looked over at Kevin and smiled he looked upset.

You okay sweetie.

Yeah I'm fine, can I invite someone over here?

Yeah no problem!

Okay thanks she will be here in 20 minutes.

Okay.

I got up and walked into another room I texted Chase.

Come and get me.(;

A couple of minutes past and Chase came in I was in my dance studio I was laying on the floor on my stomach when I felt someone standing over me.

I looked up to Chase standing over me smiling at me.

I found you.

Good.

I pulled him down on the floor with me and laid on his chest looking at him.

Why did you leave the movie?

So I could do this and not feel bad for Kevin.

I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him he put his hands on my waist pulling me close to him, we were kissing on the floor for 15 minutes I heard the door bell.

I have to get that.

I said between kisses.

Let Kevin get it.

He said between kisses.

As much as I don't want to stop we have to.

I pulled away from him and started to get up he pulled me back down on him.

No lets just stay right here.

I smiled at him and kissed I deepened the kiss I could feel his arms slowly releasing me I got up real quick and ran to the door. I smiled back at Chase who was looking at me.

Now you have down it.

He ran towards me I opened the door and he had his arms around me then all of a sudden I was on the ground.

Amanda?

I looked up and saw a shocked Chase and some girl in my house oh hell to the no.

Author's Note: They lovely readers! How do you guys like the story so far?(;

Xoxox