Scare This Morning(Chapter thirty three)

I woke up the next morning feeling terrible and so sick to my stomach I slipped off my clothes and got in my shower. I got out and slipped my robe on I walked downstairs and saw a note on the counter from my mom "hey honey I'm sorry I had to leave early this morning. I love you and I will see you later on tonight!" I got a cup of coffee and let the dogs out I then went up to my room and slipped on some yoga leggings and a sports bra, I looked in the mirror at my body and maybe I was losing to much weight but being a model is based on all of your looks. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and no makeup since I was going to workout the temperature wasn't to terrible hot so I was able to workout outside. I started out doing yoga since that always relaxed me when I was under a lot of stress the dogs were out here with me but they were in the little baby pool I had out for them and just wading or laying in it. After a hour of yoga I started doing my regular workout I started getting really dizzy and sick to my stomach I laid down on the grass I felt so weak.

"Anna? Are you okay?"

I looked over to my left and saw Chase looking over the fence I slowly sat up and weakly smiled at him.

"Yeah... just a little.. to much."

I started standing up and I suddenly fell back down.

"Oh my Anna!"

He jumped over the fence and ran straight over to me and leaned down over me.

"Anna are you okay?"

"Yeah just a little over heated."

"Let me help you."

"Please?"

"Of course."

He placed his arm around my back and his other one under my legs I wrapped my arms around his neck and my head on his shoulder. He placed me on the couch and went to the kitchen and got my a bottle of water and a cold washrag from the bathroom he placed it on my forehead.

"Thank you."

"I just want to make sure you're alright."

"I am just a little hot."

"Anna your not okay. I heard you last night.. with that creep."

"What did you hear?"

"All of it."

I looked out down because I can't look at him.

"I'm... sorry."

"Anna you need to come back here and just be around your friends and family."

"Chase it's not that simple."

"Yes it is. Say the word and I will go and pack your things for you."

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Chase I couldn't ask you to do that."

"But I want to. I want you healthy and happy again."

"I would love to be Chase but..."

I looked down he took my chin in his hand to look at him I could see he had tears.

"Anna you mean the world to me and I hate seeing you like this. You deserve a happy life with no stress and just love."

I couldn't hold them back anymore I busted out in tears. He pulled me close to him I wrapped my arms around him too I didn't want to pull away from him so I didn't. He tried to pull away.

"No not yet. Please."

"Okay, I won't let go."

I tightened my grip on him and hid my face in the creak of his neck.

*CHASES P.O.V.*

I haven't been the same since Anna left and seeing her last night didn't help my cause trying to get over her. But even though she was in front of me it wasn't the same Anna it wasn't my Anna the Anna I fell in love with. This new Anna had to fake a smile and her personality wasn't hers I wanted to ask her what was the matter but it wasn't none of business. When I got home last night I heard her and that creepy guy talking he kept saying stuff like she was faking her happiness and how she wasn't who she made everyone think she was and that's when it clicked she isn't my Anna she is lost and needs help to find her way back. Seeing her this morning working out I knew I had to talk to her but that's when I saw she wasn't acting herself and then she fell down trying to get up. Now holding her again in my arms felt like home and hearing we saying no don't let go how could I?

"Please just think about coming back here."

I heard her sniffle a little and she shook her head making me smile a little. I scooted my way more on the couch.

"You don't have to stay Chase if you have somewhere you need to be don't let me hold you back."

"Right here is where I need to be. Right here with you is where I belong and I'm sorry for letting you walk out that day. I should have never let you."

"I should have never listened to what other people thought I knew deep in my heart that we are right but I just thought at the moment it was right.... I was wrong."

"This right here what web have between us is what's right. I don't want nothing else but this."

"I feel the same way."

"Why do I feel like there is a but after that?"

"But I need to love myself before I can love somebody else."

"I respect that."

"Thank you."

"But that doesn't mean I'm letting you go."

She smiled up at me now that was a true smile. She laid her head back down on me I laid down on the couch with her by my side she had one leg across me, her head on my chest, and her arm wrapped around me but I wasn't complaining.

*normal p.o.v*

I knew being here with Chase was right but I need to figure out what's going on with me and then I can come back here as start fresh with him. I need to get in touch with myself before I try to be in a relationship especially if I want it to work. He was so patient and everything a girl could ask for so he deserves someone who can and will give him everything and that's what I'm hoping to do. I looked up at him and smiled down at me.

"I never stopped thinking about you."

"You never left my mind even when it was out six month anervirsity."

"You remembered?"

"Yep."

"I could just kiss you do you know that."

"What are you waiting for then?"

I was a little taken back when he said that I placed my hand on his cheek and looked at him and then down at his lips I have missed kissing him I leaned closer our lips inches apart I could feel his hot breath on my lips I leaned in and kissed him. My hands on his cheeks his on my waist just kissing each other soft and sweetly not rushing into anything I have wanted to do this since I saw him yesterday. Our lips moving in sync with each others I pulled away but out foreheads touching.

"Do you know how much I have missed your lips?"

"Probably as much as I have missed yours."

I let out a little laugh and it didn't take long till I felt lips pressed onto mine again making me smile in the kiss but kissing back. The fireworks between us were still there if not bigger and better.

He pulled away slowly we were just laying there staring at each other.

"You're still my gorgeous girl."

"And you're still the owner of my heart."

I could tell that made his day he smiled so big at me making me smile I pecked his lips and we fell asleep watching t.v. even though this morning didn't go so well it was turning around real quick.

Authors Note: hey guys!!! I don't know if anyone if reading this story anymore but please please vote and comment!! I'm thinking of cutting this story soon and making a sequel tell me your thoughts!!!