I'm Back Home.(Chapter Twenty-two)

I sat down with my feet in the water I didn't understand why Chase was acting like that towards me, we aren't even dating and he is acting like a totally different person I have never met. He seems very dark and I need to get to the bottom of it, Justin swam over to me.

Don't feel bad Anna, he is just isn't being himself.

Ever since we left Miami?

Yeah..

I Broke Him didn't I?

Anna you didn't-

Yes I did Justin! Don't tell me i didn't!

He didn't say anything he just looked down in the water.

See. Told you. I Broke Him and now he is dark and dead inside and I did that to him. I didn't mean to.

We know you didn't Anna. He is just in a rough patch.

Everyone swam over to me trying to comfort me but it wasn't helping I wasn't the one who needed comfort. Chase was.

I'll be back guys.

Okay..

I stood up and walked up my balcony and in my kitchen to where Chase and the adults were. They all smiled at me besides Chase who was just sitting at the table paying Flappy Bird I guess.

Chase can I talk to you... please?

Now you want to talk?

Please... Chase...

Fine..

We walked down to my basement and sat down on my couch, I sat with my feet under me and sideways so I was facing Chase.

What do you want to talk about.

He said coldly not even looking at me.

Can you look at me? Please.

He turned his face with a blank look.

There. Happy?

Chase I don't know why your being so rude and cold towards me.

Maybe because you left and didn't tell anybody?!

Chase I told my parents.

Well you didn't tell me!

We're not dating anymore.

You told me you would try to give us another chance!

Chase please stop yelling at me, you're making me upset.

Good maybe you need to show a little emotion!

You think this doesn't hurt me?! Seeing you and not being able to kiss you? It kills me inside Chase! I love you and I can't show you it!

Anna you have no right to tell me you love me! If you need you would be here with me besides in L.A. with some guy nobody knows!

I know your hurt Chase. But I don't think yelling at each is going to help us.

Well then what will?

I don't know.

Well maybe we can't be helped. Ever thought about that?

What do you mean?

He got up and started walking out of the back doors which lead outside to where the pool and everyone else was. I followed him out there.