Back On The Horse. (chapter eleven)

We got back to my house and we all went into my living room Pape had to carry Tyana and put her on my couch. She didn't want to let go of him so he sat down with her on his lap.

I swear Pape you spoil T so much.

Anna you have no room to talk Chase is whipped when it comes to you.

Chase looked annoyed at Pape I put my on Chase's knee and kissed his cheek.

You know Pape. If being whipped means always being there when she calls, or putting her first then yes I'm whipped.

Man I know I was playing with you bro.

I smiled up at Chase and he looked down at me I leaned up and kissed him.

Get a room.

We looked over at Pape and laughed.

How about you take Tyana home?

Yeah I need to get home too.

He woke Tyana up and I walked them to the door, I let the dogs out while I was up then I walked back to where Chase was sitting in the chair even though he acted like what Pape said didn't bother him but I knew it did. I mean no guy wants to be called whipped I walked up behind him and kissed his cheek.

Are you okay baby?

Huh? Oh yeah.

You sure? You seem dazed after what Pape said.

No I'm fine babygirl.

I walked to the side of the chair he pulled onto his lap our faces were so close we just sat there and looked at each other smiling like idiots in love.

It's getting late baby. I need to get over to my house before my mom calls me.

Okay baby I will walk you to your house.

You don't have to.

I don't care to.

Okay.

I got up off of his lap and took his hand and walked him to his front door.

Goodnight babygirl.

Goodnight my main man.

You are my main girl.

Why can't you just sleep over.

Because your parents would have a fit and we would never be able to see each other.

I looked up at him he looked down and put his hands on my cheeks.

That will never happen Chase.

I hope your right angel.

I know I'm right.

We were about to kiss just when the door open and his dad was standing there.

Oh um hello Chris.

Chase let go of me and we both stood there awkwardly.

Um hey... dad.

Chase kiss your little girlfriend goodnight and hurry before your mother sees this.

Okay thanks dad.

He smiled at us and went back inside. I looked back up at Chase he picked me up and sat me on the  railing I wrapped my arms and legs around his body he kissed me with so much passion.

I need to get back home now.

But baby...

Remember what your dad said.