Roadtrip. (chapter thirteen)

*Chase's P.O.V.*

I have been hanging out with the boys ever since Anna left for Miami and I have to admit I miss her and she hasn't even been gone for a full day. The boys and I finally settled down from doing a Ustream for the fans so I decided to check instagram I was scrolling down it and saw a picture of Anna in a dress I have never seen her in and with people I have never seen in my life I decided to get on her profile, I found pictures of her with a lot of different people then one where I guess it was before the party she was so stunning I can't believe she didn't text or call me all day. A guy named James commented on it saying Everyone loved you! Thanks lil mama. I was getting eerie so I went on his page he had some videos of him dancing with I guess was Anna so this is what kept her busy.

Is that Anna Chase?

Yeah Pape it is.

She looks like she is enjoying Miami.

Maybe to much.

Yo Chase I thought she was there for business like she told you?

Yeah Dylan I did too.

I think it's time for a little roadtrip fellas.

We all looked at Kevin and smiled. Miami here we come.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

I woke up pretty early to take the dogs on a morning beach run then took a quick shower, I just dressed in a red strapless run dress with sandals and natural hair I grabbed my bag and headed down to my driver.

Good morning Ms.Hensley.

Good morning Gary. And you don't have to call me Ms. Hensley call me Anna please.

Okay Anna come on their waiting for you.

Thanks.

I hopped in the back of the SVU and he drove me to my photo shoot.

When we finally got there It was a private beach with gorgeous water and everything, I walked down to the photographer.

Ahh my gorgeous Anna! How are you love?

I'm in heaven now. How are you.

My name is Ricardo and I will be your photographer today and I'm great. If you could just follow the stylist and they will do your makeup and outfits darling.

Okay thank you.

I followed them into a tent the first look I would be in a long white dress with flowy curl hair. I walked out and saw a gorgeous black Thoroughbred the photographer was holding a lead rope.

He is gorgeous.

I'm glad you think so he will be in your spot light for this one darling. And might I add your beautiful.

Thank you Ricardo.

I took a few pictures of just me and then me with the horse and captioned that one Look who is my special guest today?

The first shoot was amazing they had us walking in the water, me sitting sideways on him, me laying in him, me kissing his nose, and so many more.

We did two more shots but my last on was my favorite they had me in high waisted red shorts, a white tube top, and my hair to the side. They wanted me on the rocks with the water behind me it was amazing gorgeous. The stylist took some pictures for on my phone for me.

After the shoot the photographer and I took some pictures.

You know if you would be interested in working down here I can talk with the agency and they would love you.

Really?!?

Yes. Or even L.A. wherever you want.

Okay thank I will keep in touch.

I waved goodbye to everyone and put my regular clothes back on and my driver took me back to my hotel.

I was gone from 8:00-6:00 I had a long day I saw I was getting a call from Chase.

Hey baby I was just thinking about you.

Awe same here. Hey how was your night? I didn't hear from you.

Oh baby I'm sorry. I was so busy and then I crashed. What are you doing? Are the boys with you?

By this time Anna was about to open her door.

Yeah they are just open the door.

Open the door??

I opened the door and looked up so confused then I saw Chase, Justin, Kevin, and Dylan. I was so surprised.

I ran over to Chase and jumped on him wrapping my arms and legs around him.

What are you doing here baby?!?

Surprise?

Yeah this is a surprise. A great one too.

He didn't look all that happy neither did the boys, I jumped off of Chase and went in my room to let the dogs out of their cages I put them on the balcony.

Justin, Dylan how about we give Chase and Anna some time to talk.

Yeah Kev that's a good idea. Anna can we take the dogs out for a walk.

Yeah Dyl they need one thanks.

The boys got the leashes and took the dogs out which left me and Chase alone. He was sitting on the

couch I sat by him and kissed his cheek he just kinda brushed me off.

Babe what's wrong?

This?!?

His voice startled me I jumped back he pulled out his phone and it was a video of me and James.

I.Am.Dead.

Author's Note: Shit just got real.

xoxox tell me what you think.