One Love.(chapter twenty-seven)

It's been three days since the party and me and the girls have done nothing but partied all night in clubs, yeah I know it sounds crazy but we are young and just want to have fun before I have to go back to Ohio.

Anna we're going to miss so much!

Awe guys don't make me cry. I will miss you guys like crazy!!

We were at the air port they were dropping me off, we had a group hug and cried a little.

Now don't forget you guys promised to come in a few weeks to see their concert.

We know we already asked for work off.

Okay guys well i need to go now or I'll never leave.

You don't have to leave.

Abby you know I have to. Chase is already home and he isn't to happy that I missed my flight two days ago so I'm surprising him tonight at their welcome home concert.

You're the sweetest girlfriend.

Awe thanks Jocelyn.

I gave them hugs again and walked to get on my plane. I sat by the window and looked out, a tear fell down my cheek I wanted to stay with them but I knew I couldn't I have a life with Chase back home. I put my headphones on and "Love on Top" by Beyonce came on this was one of mine and Chase's songs, I fell asleep.

My mom was there to pick me up I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek.

Hey mom. Miss me?

Yes I always do you know that?

How was my babies?

Missing thfor mommy, Apollo especially.

You know he has never liked it when I left.

Yeah I know. All he does is cry at your door so him and Luna slept in there.

That's fine.

Okay lets get you home now.

Please I'm so tired.

Don't forget their party/concert starts at 6.

Okay!

We drove home and my dad was out on a business job in Miami, so I went to my room and caught up on well needed sleep with my dogs by my sides while mom went to her office to work.

I slipped on my short turquoise strapless dress it had a little of the side cut in a slit you could see some of my new tattoo it said "One Love" in cursive and with a little slate then I slipped on some flats and dabbed on a little Coco Chanel on my neck then fixed my hair a little I curled it I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

Bye mom see you later.

Okay gorgeous, I love you.

I love you too.

I walked out to my black Range Rover and smiled at it I have missed driving it I slid in the drivers seat and looked around the diamond decal on the gear shift and everything. I pulled out and drove to surprise Chase the only one who knows is Justin because I told him but I wanted to surprise everyone else. I pulled up to see a line of girls just waiting to go in I texted Justin.

Hey I'm here, where do i go?

Come to the back Dylan will let you in.

Alright cool!(: