Goodbye Dinner.(chapter twenty-five)

Its been a month since I made up my mind to stay in Cincinnati with Chase and I have gotten over not living in California I guess, buy Dusty says her and Kevin are getting really close and they have started dating not long after I played match maker I only wish Tyana and Justin were as happy as they were, they haven't been getting along and haven't been spending a lot of time together. She actually has been spending a lot of time in Texas she says she is "working" but I think it is more than that. But I will just ask her when I go to California tomorrow, the only reason why I'm going is it 4th of July weekend and Chase and the boys are going to London to take Syvanna home and for Teen Hoot and Dusty is going with then but Chase said it was to late for me to get a ticket so I am going to California to my friend Abby's party. I was packing my last bag.

So you're seriously going back there?

Chase it's for a weekend and you're going across the country. So chill babe.

No I want chill, I don't want you to go back there.

Chase I'm going to see some friends and to relax nothing else nothing more.

I walked over to him and placed my hands up on his cheeks so he was looking at me.

You're my only love. Nothing or nobody will take you away from me. Understand?

Yeah but-

No buts. I am going to see friends and you are going ti London to see friends. We will see each other in five days. Okay.

Okay.

Now no more arguing and kiss me.

He smiled at me and kissed me I had my arms wrapped around his neck with his around my waist. I pulled back but still close to him.

I love you Chase. You know that right?

I have known this for awhile. But do you know that I love you?

Everytime I look down at my beautiful ring you got me.

You still wear it?

I never take it off.

Even after we... fought?

Nope. Because I never changed my feelings for you.

He smiled so big at me and picked me up and spun me around. He tilted me back and kissed me, I was smiling in the kiss.

I love this side of you.

Well you're the reason for it.

That's great to hear. Lets go out to eat with everyone as a fair well Syvanna dinner. Sound good?

Sounds amazing I will go call everyone and then meet me over at the house.

Okay see you later.

He leaned down and kissed me and walked back to his house, I changed into a peach high low dress and curled my hair and scandals.

It was 6:30pm when I went to his house, everone was there in his living room. Kevin, Dusty, Syvanna, Lauren, Justin, and Chase.

Look Anna's here. Now we can eat!

Sorry guys had to talk to my mom and Syvanna this is for you.

I handed her a bag. She looked at me kinda surprised and opened it I thought she was going to cry. I made her a coffee cup that had the outline of Ohio and on the other side if it said no matter how far we are our friendship still exist. Then she pulled out a picture frame that had s picture of me and here when we went to the Kentucky Derby so we had the big hats on. She teared up and ran over to me and hugged  me.

Oh Anna that is the sweetest gifts ever!

I have the other coffee cup and it says the same thing just the outline of London on it instead and I have the same picture.

You have to come to London soon.

I will I promise, now lets go get food before Kevin eats the couch.

Okay come on guys.

We all got in Chase's car I sat up front with him and we went out to eat at Syvanna's favorite restaurant.

Authors Note:I know a little short but I will write more tonight!! xoxo.